Chapter 22 - Last Day

Breanna P.O.V

The next couple of days were fun and regular. Every now and then that night with Justin pops back up in my head. Which is awkward.

We found Khalil, he was staying with Nick until we all leave. Honestly, it's not that serious. They should just get over it and be the annoying friends they are.

I sat on the bed texting Amanda. All she talks about is Ryan. He stalks her Instagram page all the time, which is creepy.

" Want do you want to do for our last day here? " Justin asked, walking out of the bathroom drying his hair with towel.

" Let's all go to a fancy dinner. " I suggested.

" I like how you assume I have the money for this stuff. But I do so why not? " He said pulling a shirt over his head.

" When are we going? "

" How about 8:00? "

" That's fine. What about now? What do you want to do? The beach? " I questioned.

" Aha, no. Sharks. " He said his lips in the form of a flat line.

" It's not like we're going far out. " I rolled my eyes.

" So, what if. I don't like the beach that much because I can't see everything that's in the water. " He informed me.

" Oh. "

" I can take you shopping. " He shrugs.

" Really? Yay. " I cheered, clapping my hands together. " Hurry. "

" Um, I need to put on my pants. " He stated.

After he got dressed with headed out. I'm already dressed. We went to different stores along the Pier. There were shoe stores, T-shirt stores, hat stores, etc.

We were in this store and I saw this girl. She kept looking at me and it was annoying. She suddenly walked over to us with a huge smile on her face.

" Hi Justin. " She greeted him.

Oh.

" Oh, hey Chloe. " Justin answered.

" Who's this? " She turned to me, fake smiling. " Your girlfriend? "

" Yeah, well no. Something like that. But can I help you? " He let out a frustrating sigh.

" No I just haven't seen you in a while since we've dated. " She says emphasizing the word " dated " as if I cared.

" Yep, there's a reason for that. " He rolled his eyes. " Look I gotta go. I'll see you when I see you. "

Justin grabbed my hand yanking me away from Chloe, and out of the store.

" She's aggravating. " He said pinching the bridge of his nose.

" How long did you guys date? " I wondered.

" It doesn't matter. Don't ask me about her again. Got it? "

" Mhm. "

*

*

*

*

It was almost 8:00pm and we were all getting ready for dinner. I didn't know what to wear so I was totally lost. I haven't really ever been to such a fancy restaurant before. Just basic ones where all you need to wear is jeans and a shirt.

" Hurry, we only have 10 minutes before the limo comes. " Justin said.

" I don't know what to wear. " I complained.