Chapter 8 - Meet My Mom

Justin P.O.V

" I am so exhausted. " I thought as I dragged myself out of bed.

Last night Chaz kept bugging me about some " big drop ". I tried telling him I can't deal drugs right now ( even though I am the leader ) I have to spend time with Bre. I want her to love me, but I don't know what to do.

Maybe I should take her out. But where? Fuck it. We can just hang out here.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and wash up. I headed downstairs in no shirt, into the kitchen. When I got there Bre was already sitting in a chair at the table.

" Do you wanna help me cook? " I asked her.

" Uhh sure. " She hopped up grabbing ingredients out of the fridge, and cabinets.

" What are we making? " I smiled at her.

" The usual. "

The usual was bacon, eggs, waffles, and hashbrowns.

" You forgot the eggs. " I pointed out.

" No, I left those out on purpose. " She smirked.

I chuckled. " Fine we don't have to have eggs this morning. "

" Yay! " She cheered.

I grabbed the pan and placed it on the heated oven. Bre tossed me the pack of bacon and I opened it with a knife.

Bre was mixing the batter for the waffles. After I placed the bacon in the pan I started cutting up potatoes.

*

*

*

*

" Bon apetite. " I said as I placed her plate in front of her.

" Yum. " She giggled.

I was happy to see her eating more. I ate my food as I admired how she ate hers.

" Is it good? " I asked.

" Yeah, I'm a good cook. "

" You mean I'm a good cook right? " I corrected her and she laughed.

" Ya, sure. "

After finishing our food we went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

" I love you. " I told her.

" You don't have to tell me that all the time, you know. "

" I want to. You deserve it. " I kissed her cheek. " I wanted to take you somewhere but I don't know where. " I tell her.

" Let's stay here. " She suggested.

" That's what I was thinking. "

Breanna P.O.V

I really wanted to see my mom today. Just so she knows I'm okay.

" Well, I do want to see my mom. " I say.

Justin stared at me.

" I won't run or anything. I just want to see her and let her know that I'm okay. " I explain.

" Okay. "

Did he just say okay? Yay!

" Really!? Well let's go! " I jumped up yanking his arm.

" I have to get my keys. " He laughed.

Justin grabbed his keys and we left the house. I gave him directions to my mom's house and when we got there he parked in the driveway.

I bolted out of the car and onto the porch. I knocked on the door and my mom answered.

" Hey sweetie! " She said hugging me.

" Hey mom. "

" Who's this? " She looked back at Justin.

" This is my- "

" Boyfriend, Justin. " He stuck his hand out for my mom to shake, and smiled.

" Awe, what a gentleman. " My mom smiled.

Ugh, she has no idea.

My mom invited us in and we sat. We talked and Justin told my mom about himself. My mom seemed to love him. They laughed together and I sat there astounded at how they were getting along.

After an hour of chatting Justin and I decided to go. It was around 1:00 pm.

" Bye mom, love you. " I called.

" Bye honey, bye Justin! " She called back.

" Bye mom. " He responded.

We climbed in the car and started back home.

" Not your mom, my mom. " I teased.

" She likes me better. " He smirked.

" Yeah okay. " I rolled my eyes.

When we arrived home I plopped back down on the couch. I was exhausted, mom's wear you out.

Justin hung his jacket up and tossed his keys on the table.

" Thanks. " I praise.

" For what? "

" Letting me see my mom, trusting me not to run away. "

" Oh, no problem. I can trust you. " He smiled sitting next to me.

" Justin? "

" Yeah? "

" If I kiss you, don't take it the wrong way. This is just my way of saying thank you. " I explain, inching closer to him.

I plant my lips on his and he immediately attacks me, pushing me down onto the couch.

Well damn.

He licked my bottom lip asking for me to let him roam my mouth. I didn't want it to go this far, but it can't be that bad. I opened my mouth and get stuck his tongue in my mouth. The kiss was sloppy, but passionate and lustful. He slid his hand down to my butt and I gasped moving his hand. He chuckled into my lips and I pushed him off of me.

" Ugh, I wanted to go further. " He pouted.

" How far do you think I would let you go? " I questioned.

" I don't know. Let me finger you. " He joked and I slapped his chest.

" Or naww. " I laughed.

" I just want to hear you moan my name. " He stared at me, his eyes full of lust.

I blushed a little and looked away.

" Justin before we get into anything, I have to make sure I trust you. I don't even know if I trust you yet. You know? " I tried to explain.

" Yeah, I get it. " He leaned in to kiss me again and I pushed him back again.

" Justin, I'm serious. " I looked him I'm his eyes.

" Okay baby. I get it, just kiss me again. " He says getting frustrated.

" Why do you want me to kiss you so bad? " I grinned.

" Because it's the most sexual thing I can do with you right now. " He chuckled.

I kissed him.

Why am I kissing him?

I don't even like him.

Just yesterday I kind of hated him. What's wrong with me?

For the rest of the day we watched T.V and bonded more. We kissed here and there because he'd ask. It's so cute when he asks me for a kiss. He was happy today and I hope he will stay like this.