Chapter 45 - The Master Plan

Breanna P.O.V.

It's time for me to go home tomorrow. College has been fun and I didn't let the situation with Justin ruin it.

Cam and I have went on a couple dates, nothing serious. He really likes me though.

Right now I'm sitting in my dorm packing and talking to Kylie and Amanda.

" You should date Cameron. " Amanda blurted.

" He's not really my type. " I shrugged.

" And Justin is? " Amanda said and Kylie laughed.

" Well, kind of. " I said.

" Not like really date Cameron. But date him to show Justin that if he keeps screwing up you can always get someone else. " Kylie informed me.

" That's not a bad idea. But I'm gonna have to move back with my mom for this process and that's too much work. " I whined.

" Just leave most of your stuff there. Take a couple outfits to your mom's. We'll stay over with you. " Kylie suggested.

" Okay. " I agreed. " Sounds good. " We all high five each other.

*Next Day*

Justin P.O.V.

It was around 2:00 when the doorbell rang. I knew it was Bre, but I was a little nervous to face her.

I ran downstairs and opened the door really just excited to see her. I hugged her almost making her fall to the ground.

" Hey, Justin. " She said awkwardly.

" Baby I missed you. " I said squeezing her tightly.

" Jay, you're hurting me. " She said.

I'm not gonna lie, I felt hurt. Hurt that she wasn't happy to see me.

" I'm so sorry about what I did. I swear it won't happen again. You were just gone and-... " I rambled but she stopped me.

" You missed my birthday. " She spoke and squirmed out of my grip.

" Oh shit I did. But you wouldn't talk to me or let me talk to you. So I guess I just forgot. "

Breanna P.O.V.

He just forgot? That's laughable.

" Oh, well I'm 19 turning 20 now. " I said making my way up the stairs.

Justin wasn't far behind me. He followed me to my room and I began packing a few outfits like Kylie said.

" Please don't tell me you're leaving me again. " He groaned.

" I am. Not for long but, I need to think. " I said zipping up my bag.

" Please babe, I said I'm sorry. " His voice cracked.

" Justin you're always fucking sorry! You don't mean it! " I snapped pushing him away from me.

After pushing him I was reminded of his chest. I glanced at it and it was totally better.

" Breanna, yes I do mean it. " He said staying calm.

I ignored him making my way outside where Kylie and Amanda were waiting.

" You're friends with Kylie!? " He exclaimed.

" Yep. " I was about to hop in the car but Justin grabbed my wrist.

" Please. " He pleaded.

I snatched my arm from his grip and got in the car. I saw a tear roll down his face and I couldn't help but feel bad. As we drove off I waved goodbye to him.

" Damn! Did you see the look on his face? " Kylie laughed.

" Ugh, guys I feel bad. " I said.

" Bre, shut up, okay? He deserves it. Now Kylie take me to Ryan's so I can see my baby! " Amanda exclaimed.

" Kay, I'll stay with Bre then. " She said. I sighed and sat back.

After dropping off Amanda, Kylie and I went to my house. When I got there my mom was outside on the porch.

" How did college go!? " She cheered.

" Good, I got a degree. This is Kylie. " I responded.

" Hello, nice to meet you. " My mom smiled and Kylie greeted her back.

" Why are you back? Is it Justin? " She questioned.

" Yeah but I'll be back. I'm just doing something. " I said trying not to give her any information. " Kylie is staying with me. We'll be here for a few days. "

" Okay, well have fun. " She said and we walked in and to my room.

" What now? " I asked hopping onto my bed.

" Call Cameron. Tell him to meet you here and go out to eat or something. Go somewhere that's near Justin's house. " She contemplated.

I did exactly as she told me and Cameron agreed. I got dressed and waited for Cameron.

When he finally got here, Kylie wished me good luck.

All I could think about was feeling bad. I was playing with two boys emotions. Well, Justin deserves it but Cam doesn't. Maybe I should tell him the plan and hope he'll go along with it.

____________________________________

I know this chapter sucks. I was trying to update today cause I don't have much time.

QOTD: How many piercings do you guys have?

I'm getting my other cartilage.

( To my friend Breanna: HA BREANNA! I'll be caught up to you! )

Anyway, love you guys. Bye ❤