Chapter 39 - This Time It's My Fault

Justin P.O.V

Days later I was still in the hospital, today I'm leaving. Bre would visit and bring me stuff everyday. This is one of the many reasons I love her. She's caring.

Bre had just left and I told her I'll be home after I get changed and stuff. I sat on the bed looking at the horrible hospital T.V. Moments later, in walked that nurse.

" Hey Justin. " She smiled sitting on the side of my bed.

" Hi. " I mumbled not really paying attention to her.

" So, how long have you been dating that girl? " She asked.

I looked at the name tag on her shirt that read " Chantell ".

" Look, Chantell, I have a girlfriend that I love. I'm not interested in any game you're trying to play. " I sternly said.

" Who said I was trying to play any games. I'm serious. " She smirked.

" Well, I'm leaving now. " I stood up and she did the same.

" Please? No one has to know. " She rubbed my bicep.

Every time I try to be a good faithful boyfriend. Shit like this happens.

" Not interested. " I removed her hand.

" Just one kiss. " She justified.

" Are you fucking stupid!? I said NO I don't want to kiss you! " I snapped but before I knew it her lips were on mine as I tried to force her off.

Breanna P.O.V.

I decided to come back to the hospital because I forgot my phone and keys. I opened the door of the room Justin was in and witnessed him kissing that nurse. I felt my heart drop and shatter into a bunch of tiny pieces.

" Breanna! I swear it's not what it looks like! " He threw his hands in the air in defense.

" Really? Because it looks like you were kissing that nurse. " I said wiping away a tear.

" He was. " She but in. " You're dating a pervert. " She folded her arms across her chest.

I saw Justin's eyes fill with anger as he turned to her, balling his fists up.

" You think I would kiss a slut like this!  She's not even hot! " He insulted.

Okay now he's just being rude. I dashed out of the room and down the hall, outside of the hospital. I heard Justin running and calling after me.

" Babe. " He said grabbing my wrist.

" What!? " I snapped.

" Believe me. She kissed me, I didn't wanna kiss her. " He assured.

More tears streamed down my face and I wiped them. I looked down at the ground and he lifted my chin.

" Why are you crying? Don't you believe me? " His voice cracked.

" Jay, it's hard to believe you when you-... " He cut me off.

" Hurt you so many times! I fucking know I don't have to be reminded! " He snarled.

" So you should know why I don't fully trust you! " She retorted getting in the car.

I got in after her driving back home. We were both silent the whole ride until we got in the house. I closed the door with a slam before heading upstairs.

" So you're just gonna ignore me now? " He said following me into my room.

" Yeah. "

" Oh my God! Why the fuck are you being so damn stupid! You're gonna believe her over me? Don't be a fucking idiot. " He spat.

I felt more tears in my eyes and I slapped him in the face. " Don't call me an idiot! "

" You're acting like one. " He scoffed.

I slapped him once more making him angry. He grabbed my wrist tightening his grip.

" Bitch don't fucking hit me!  " He said with dark angered eyes and he pushed me backwards releasing my wrist.

I wiped more tears from my eyes as the feeling of him calling me a bitch ripped and tore my heart to shreds. I pushed him back against the door.

" Don't call me a bitch! " I yelled.

" Fuck. " He mumbled gripping his chest where his wound was as it throbbed a bit.

I was about to say sorry for hurting him there but he cut me off.

" You know what don't talk to me because you are acting like a bitch. You believe some random girl over me, like really? I'm in love with you! You really think I'm dumb enough to hurt you again!? I fucking got shot! I got shot! I'm under so much stress right now so this is the last thing I need. I'm not even worried about kissing that girl! You know what I'm worried about? Dying! I have people after me that I didn't know was after me. The police haven't caught the guys that shot me. My life is in danger and possibly yours. So don't come to me with this bullshit! " He shouted.

Justin left my room slamming the door. I sat on my bed and cried, I feel bad now. Why would I believe her over Justin? It's all my fault, I'm being selfish. I haven't even thought about Justin's feelings. I stood up, opening my door and I walked to Justin's room. The door was closed and locked so I knocked. Nothing.

" J-justin, please open the door I'm sorry. " I sobbed.

He didn't say anything.

" Justin please. I'm sorry I was selfish and I didn't care about your feelings or how you felt. I'm sorry for not believing you. Assuming you did something you didn't. Sorry for not giving you the trust you deserve. Being a bitch. " I admitted mumbling the last part.

I still didn't hear him say anything at all. I was about to say something else until I heard his doorknob jiggle and he opened the door. I immediately hugged him tightly, crying into his shirt.

" Justin I'm sorry. "

" Don't ever call yourself a bitch. " He said wrapping his arms around me.

He pulled me into his room shutting the door. I laid on the bed with him burying my head in his chest.

" Are you mad at me? " I mumbled into his chest.

" Hearing you cry made me feel guilty. I can't ever stay mad at you. " He said and I looked up he was smiling down at me.

" Can I have a kiss? " I asked innocently.

Justin smiled connecting his lips with mine. Our lips moved in perfect harmony for a few moments.

" I would fuck you right now, but my chest hurts like hell. " He said when I broke the kiss.

" It's fine, I just wanna cuddle with you Jay. " I said.

" I love when you call me that. " He smiled.

" I'm in love with you. " I said pecking his lips one last time.

" I'm deeply in love with you, I don't know what I'd do without you. " He admitted.

" You're so sappy. " I teased poking his nose.

" You love it. " He poked me back.

" I do. Now sleep Bieber. " I said turning around facing away from him.

He pulled me closer tucking his head in the crook of my neck. Thank God he isn't mad anymore. I hate to see him like that.

____________________________________

Instagram: @nahzyra_belieber94
Instagram JB Fan Account: @bizzlesbangerz_
Twitter: justins_avenger
Kik: zy_swaqq

Vote Comment Share! Love you ❤♛