Chapter 11 - Wear My Jacket

Breanna P.O.V

" Breanna get up! " I heard Justin yell.

" Whaaat?! " I mumbled into my pillow.

" I have to go somewhere and you are coming, you have to drive. " He said entering my room.

" I don't have my license. " I said still face down on my pillow.

" You're 18 and still don't have your license? That doesn't matter anyway you're still driving. You have 30 minutes so hurry. " He scoffed.

" Ugh. " I moped out of bed into my bathroom.

I did my hygiene routine and got dressed. My hair was in a high ponytail and I was dressed casually.

I trotted down the stairs and Justin was already there.

" Congrats, you're not late. " He gave me a fake smile.

" Whatever. "

Justin tossed me a jacket that was all black. On the back, in gold letters it said " Bieber's Girl ".

" Umm, what's this? " I raised an eyebrow.

" That's yours, put it on. " He demanded.

" But I'm not your girl. " I stated.

His jaw clenched tightly before speaking.

" Let me tell you something. There will be many guys where we are going. Bad guys. So unless you want one of them to take you, you should wear this jacket because everyone will no you're mine. No one will neber even think about touching something that is mine. " He spat.

As much as I didn't really like Justin and the fact he was crazy, I rather be with him than a creep that would do anything to me.

" Okay fine. " I managed to choke out and put the jacket on. It fit perfectly.

Justin led me outside and let me drive his Ferrari. It was so comfortable. I kind of new how to drive but I didn't have certified license.

He told me directions and everything was going smoothly until I saw him pull out a gun.

" What the hell Justin! " I exclaimed.

" What? " He shrugged.

" Why do you have a gun!? " I threw my hands in the air to make my point.

" The wheel, the wheel! " He shouted at me.

I quickly put my hands back on the wheel.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? " He added.

" I'm sorry! "

He deeply sighed and continued giving me directions. We pulled up to what looked like an alley which scared me. There was a lot of scary looking guys.

" Get out the car. " Justin said.

I hesitated before getting out. Justin tucked his gun in his waistband before getting out and shutting the door.

" Bieber! Nice to see you again. Who's that? " A strange looking guy winked at me and I stepped behind Justin. The guys behind him really intimidated me.

" Jason, don't play with me. Where's my money? " Justin said with a plain look on his face.

" Relax bro...  I have your money right here. " He reached in his back pocket to get the money.

Well at least I thought it was the money. I saw a black figure appear and I stepped back. He whipped out his gun pointing it a Justin. He was about to say something but Justin took advantage of the opportunity and pulled his gun from his waistband shooting Jason in the forehead.