Chapter 31 - Can't Live Like This

Songs for this chapter: Bad Day - Justin Bieber

Say Something - A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera

Justin P.O.V

The next day I woke up laying next to Bre. She was sleeping peacefully so I didn't want to wake her. I feel so terrible for everything, I just keep messing up.

I decided to go pick up some breakfast for the both of us. I slipped on my shoes and stuff, then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I headed out the door only to here people talking.

" I think it worked, I was talking to her yesterday. " The manly voice said.

" Are they arguing or still together? " The feminine voice replied.

" That's what I'm going to find out. "

I knew exactly who it was. I saw a figure walk around the corner, Khalil.

" Oh, hey Justin. " He said and I just glared at him.

" What's wrong with you!? Why do you need to ruin my life so badly? " I pushed him and he went flying back.

" Because you don't deserve Breanna, but you still have her! You treat her like shit! " He pushed me back.

You know what? I'm done. I can't hold in my anger anymore. I swung hard at him, connecting my fist with jaw. I got on top of him and started punching him over and over again.

" Justin! What are you doing!? " Chloe said coming from around the corner.

She tried prying me off but it wouldn't work. I suddenly heard the angelic voice that I love.

" Justin, what are you doing!? " She ran over to me and grabbed my hands immediately so they would be able to punch anymore.

I tried pulling my hands out of hers, but she has a pretty strong grip.

" Justin, please stop. " She whispered.

" He admitted everything. I heard him talking around the corner. " I relaxed my arms and stood up.

" Wow. " She said looking dumbfounded. " I can't do this. "

Bre ran in the house and upstairs. I ran after her into her room.

" I was right, I told you! " I exclaimed.

She gave me an " are you serious " look. She pushed me, making me stumble a little.

" It's not about that Justin! You still fell for it, then you lied to me about it. You told me you didn't cheat! " She yelled.

" I didn't! I only kissed her! "

" Justin that's cheating. "

Bre grabbed her phone and shoes before heading out the door.

" Where are you going? " I said grabbing her arm.

" Home. "

" Why!? You can't leave. "

" Watch me. " She trotted down the stairs and to the door.

" Where are you going? "

" My mom's. I'm staying there until you fix whatever problems you have. I'm done with you. " She snapped.

" S-so you're breaking up with me? " I said falling down onto my knees.

I saw a tear roll down her face but she wiped it quickly and nodded her head " Yes ".

" What about your clothes? " I asked.

" You bought me those, I have my own at my apartment. " She said before opening the door.

" I love you. " I whispered putting my face in my palms.

She shut she door and I was left sitting on my knees, crying. Yeah, full out sobbing.

*

*

*

*

Breanna P.O.V

" Hey mom. Do you mind if I stay here? " I asked her as I stepped inside the house.

" What happened with Justin? " She asked concerned.

"  A fight. " I shrugged and sat down on the couch. I suddenly heard my phone buzz.

Hey I heard everything that happened. Are you okay? -Amanda

Yeah. -Me

Do you need me to come over? Ryan and Chaz are here talking to Justin. -Amanda

Yeah, I'm at my mom's -Me

*

When Amanda finally arrived she looked upset. I asked her what's the matter, she said she " feels bad for Justin ".

" Why? " I asked her.

" He's in there crying and breaking stuff. He's going crazy. " She informed me.

" I feel bad now. " I sighed.

" He deserves it though. You can do better than that. He doesn't treat you like you should be. " She said.

Justin P.O.V

" This is why. This is why I never wanted to ever fall in love again. It's fucked up, and it never works out when you're a dick like me. " I said to the both of my friends.

" Bro, I told you. I told you she'd be done if you keep doing this. " Ryan reminded me.

" Yeah, as much as me and her hated each other. She was always an amazing girl. You did I good job with her, well until you fucked up. " Chaz explained.

" I need to get this off my mind. You know what? Fuck it, I'm going out. I'm starting to remember why I never loved anyone. " I got up and went upstairs.

Breanna P.O.V

" I miss him. " I told Amanda.

Justin is all I can think about right now. Why am I so drawn to something that's bad for me? He's played a huge part in my life these past months. I can't help but still love him.

" I think you guys will eventually work it out. " She comforted.

He hasn't even texted me, it's almost 10 at night. I looked down at the ring he gave me when we first started dating, which was only like a week ago. I played with the ring and Amanda stared at me.

" What? "

" He really does love you. " She said.

" Why do you say that? " I questioned.

" He bought you a Promise Ring that looks really expensive, I can tell. He makes songs for you. He kidnapped you for crying out loud. " She exclaimed.

" How did you know that? " I raised an eyebrow.

" Ryan. " She answered and I nodded.

Ryan P.O.V

I had to drag Justin's stupid ass in the house at 3 in the morning. He was wasted and flat out drunk.

" Ryan! I wanna go to bed. " He slurred.

I helped him up the steps and was about to bring him into his room but he stopped me.

" I wanna sleep in Breanna's room. " He said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and helped him walk the other way into Breanna's room.

I pushed him onto the bed and he got under the covers.

" Is she ever coming back? " He asked.

" That's up to you Bro, you gotta fix it and win her back. "