Chapter 3 - Break-ups and Break-downs

Breanna P.O.V

I was awoken by the sound of Justin pounding on my door. I peeled my eyes open and looked at the clock. It's about 9:30.

" Whaaaat?! " I asked/yell dragging out the " a ".

" Get up, take a shower, and meet me downstairs. " He instructs.

" Why? "

" Don't you want to eat and be clean? " He asked smartly.

I ignored him and went to the bathroom that was a few feet away from my door.

I strip down and hop into the shower. The warm water on my skin feels nice. Ever since I got here I felt so dirty, like I haven't showered in years.

After showering I stepped out and dried myself. I brushed my teeth with the new toothbrush that was on my sink and got dressed in regular/casual clothes. I didn't put on shoes, just socks.

I moped down the steps to see Justin dressed the same. I followed him into the kitchen and he started cooking while I just sat at the table.

" Do you want to help? " He asked not turning around to face me.

" No. " I mumbled.

When he finally finished cooking he sat a plate in front of me. It had bacon, eggs, waffles, and hashbrowns on it. I didn't know he could cook  It looks good but I haven't had much of an appetite when I got here.

I watched him eat. He eats very clean. Like... a king. When he finished his food he looked up at me noticing I didn't even touch mine.

" Cupcake why aren't you eating? You love bacon, hashbrowns, and waffles. " He tilted his head.

He really is a major stalker.

" But I don't like eggs. I'm surprised you didn't know that. " I smirked.

" I know you don't smartass. But you need protein, so eat. " He demanded.

Did he just call me  the smartass?

" I'm not hungry. " I pushed my plate away from me.

" You have to eat something. " He says with worry in his eyes.

After a few moments of silence he sighs and picks up my plate, dumping it in the trash.

" Go back to your room. "

With that I moped all the way back upstairs to my room. I decided to look at some of the stuff he put in my room. There was an IPod, he probably knew I loved music. Magazines were on the dresser, like M and Bop. I saw a T.V, I like watching T.V. There was more but those were the thing I'd be using the most.

Justin P.O.V

Why isn't Breanna eating? I hope this doesn't become a pattern.

I wonder what she's doing right now. I trot up the stairs and make my way down the hall to her bedroom. I peep through the door and find her laying on the bed, listening to music, with her eyes shut.

I walk in and sit on her bed startling her a bit. She pulled out her earplugs.

" What? " She snarled.

" What are you listening? " I ask as she sits up.

" I'm listening to Eminem. "

" Oh really? I didn't know you listened to Eminem. " I cooed.

" Well that's a shocker. For once you don't know something about me. I only listen to him when I'm stressed or upset. Before I wasn't stressed or upset. "

Stalker (Justin Bieber)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara