Chapter 4 - Stroll Down Memory Lane

Breanna P.O.V

I really wanted to escape while he was gone because this time I would've definitely got away. Too bad the window are locked. How do you even lock windows?

About 20 minutes later Justin was back and I could hear his footsteps up the stairs. I watched as the knob on my door wiggled and the door swung open.

" They didn't have your favorite so I got you Vanilla. " He smiled tossing me a plastic spoon and the pint of ice cream.

" And what's my favorite? " I smirked.

" Cookies and Cream. " He grinned.

I opened the ice cream and sat on my bed. Justin joined me and I tried not to think about Mike.

" So can you tell me about Mike? " Justins asks. So much for not thinking about him.

" What do you want to know? " I asked.

" When did you guys start dating? " He questions.

" About two years ago. "

" How was your relationship? "

" He was funny, distant sometimes. He was the Quarterback and one of the hottest guys in school, so every girl... wanted... hiiimm. " I said slowly realizing how stupid I am.

I looked down at the floor.

" What's wrong? " Justin asked.

" He's been cheating on me for a while. How could I not know that? "

" I think he is retarded. He doesn't know what he had. Someone smart, funny, talented, and beautiful. " He lifted my chin.

I looked at the clock and it read 3:35 pm. It's still early, but I'm tired. I am having a long day.

" Justin I'm tired, do you mind leaving? " I ask.

" O-Okay. I'll let you sleep. " He said before kissing my forehead which made me flinch.

Justin grabbed my ice cream and left the room. When he was out of eye sight I wiped his kiss of my forehead. Eww.

Justin P.O.V

" Yo Jay. " Chaz said as I answered my phone.

" Yeah. "

" I'll be over tomorrow, I have to discuss something with you. It's important. " He informs me.

" Ard bro. Oh and I have a girl here so-.. "

" A girl!? Ooh! Is she good in bed? " He cut me off.

" Don't talk about her like that, and we haven't done anything... yet. "

" Oh I get it. You're in loovvee! " He teased.

" Fuck you. "

" Fuck me? You might wanna think about fucking her. Just saying. " He laughed.

" I'm hanging up now. " I said and did so.

Chaz is annoying as fuck.

But anyway, I hope Bre is okay. She seems upset. Why would she even cry over him he's a douche! Okay so I know I can be to but at least I really do love her. I would never even think about fucking someone other than her. It just wouldn't be right.

__________________________________________

Short! Sorry. I know this chapter suuuuccckkksss!

Vote

Comment

Share

Love ya

@zyyy123