Lost In The Deep End P2

Start from the beginning

"Peter!" you called out. You weren't sure whether or not he heard you so you tried again.

"Peter!" This time he stopped in front of his locker and turned around to face you with wide eyes.

"Y/N? Go back inside to the dance" He says, almost like he was giving you a command. You furrow your eyebrows as you slowed down once you neared him.

"Peter what's going on? Everything's Perfect! Your here with Liz your, dream girl, she's your date! You finally got her Peter... so... what are you doing?" You asked concerned and a hint of hurt in your voice. Why was he throwing this away?

He seemed to glance around nervously, almost impatiently.

"Look just go back into the dance okay?" this time he commanded, you could tell. You stood shocked, wondering why Peter was behaving this way. You were slightly hurt but decided now wasn't the time to worry about that.

"Pet-" You began before he quickly spun his head around, hearing something that you didn't. He cursed underneath his breath and looked at you one more time before reaching for the lockers. He pulled them up off the ground causing your eyes to go wide. What the...

He grabbed his suit and turned to face you one last time. He held it so you couldn't see what was in his hands.

"I'll be right back I promise!" He yells, turning around to run. You ran after him again, feeling your heart start to constrict with worry. That nervous feeling in your stomach beginning to churn. You couldn't help but to feel dread beginning to pour over you.

"Peter!" You tried one last time but it was too late. He was out the doors and disappeared from your line of sight. Glancing around the empty hallways you sighed, deciding to go after him. You were sick of being kept in the dark, well not anymore. This time you were going to find out what the hell was going on with your best friend. Hearing the echos of the music and peoples laughter from inside the gym you gulped. Half tempted to stay and enjoy your night.

You bit your lip, torn between staying and leaving.

Shaking your head quickly, listening to one of your favourite songs begin to play you raced towards the doors, heading out of the school and into the carpark. You stopped, gasped when you saw the scene in front of you. Three buses were destroyed, one lying on it's back. What the hell? Noticing glass shards everywhere you quickly popped on your shoes, walking over towards the first bus. As you approached the bus you lightly skimmed your fingers over the metal, feeling the rigids from where it had experienced some sort of impact.

CLANK!

You quickly spun around, fear travelling up your spine. You clamped your hands shut, glancing around. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to be outside. You made your way back towards the doors, planning to ring the police once you were inside with the others.

You got caught halfway, feeling a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You let out a scream that was soon covered up by a cloth. Sniffing the cloth you realised it was covered in methadone. You held your breath, beginning to wriggle through your captures grasp. You didn't want to breathe cause if you did you would blackout from the fumes. But sooner rather than later you had to breathe and you did, letting out deep and shallow breaths. You began to feel yourself weaken in the pair of arms holding you tight. You accepted darkness as it began to consume you.

~.......

"Why did you bring back a stray?" You could hear a voice speak. You eyes were still closed, you felt heavy with sleep. You felt cool concrete underneath you.

You opened your eyes to realise the room was still black. You tried reaching your face but found out your hands were tied behind your back. What the hell....