Chapter 5

*Kaley's p.o.v.*

"Angelcakes! Please don't be mad! I didn't mean to hit you in the face with a smoke bomb!" Mikey cries out as I try to get all the muck off with a towel. We have been together for three weeks and it has been fun...especially pranking Casey and Bailey.

"It's fine! Just remember to watch your surroundings okay Mikey?" I say as he begins to get on his knees and keeps apologizing. I roll my eyes as he looks like he won't stop any time soon.

I could kiss him to make him stop.

I peck his lips and he stops apologizing. His eyes are wide and he looks like he isn't even breathing. All of a sudden, he gets red all over and he passes out on the floor.

"Mikey?!" I ask worried as I drop down beside him. He comes to and looks at me with a dreamy smile.

"I had the most amazing dream Angelcakes. You kissed me on the-" He turns red as I giggle.

"That wasn't a dream Mikey."

I peck him on the lips again and he jumps up hollering, "I've been kissed by a girl! I'm in love!"

Oh Mikey.

*Bailey's p.o.v.*

"Aww Mikey got a kiss!" I laugh as I put my legs on Raphael. He rubs my legs and gives me a smile.

"Our first kiss is still in my mind." I give a goofy smile at the memory.

"I remember it very well." I reply and grab a can of silly string that I have been hiding. He puts my legs down and leans towards me. As soon as he closes his eyes, I spray silly string on him .

He freezes and looks at me with an 'are you serious?' look.

"You're gonna pay for that princess." He smiles grimly and I dart away from his bed and out of his room. He catches up to me fast and holds me from the waist pulling all of the silly string off of him and putting it on me.

"No! That was supposed to be only on you!" I whine as it gets stuck in my hair. Raph laughs and hives me a peck on the lips.