Chapter 2

Since I forgot to put the scene where Kaley calls Casey on the first chapter, I'm putting it on this chapter!!

~When Kaley Calls~
[Casey's p.o v.]

I walk into the turtle's lair, feeling my stomach drop for some reason. I had left Kaley with Bailey, letting her teach Kaley how to jump on a roof.

I just can't get this bad feeling to go away.

"What up Raph?" I jump over the couch, landing on it, and fist bump him.

"Watching Lameonardo recite this stupid show. What have you been doing lately? I haven't seen you around a lot."

"Just escaping from my sisters. The-" I get interrupted.

"YOU HAVE SISTERS!!??" He exclaims making everyone look at us.

"I just said that didn't I?"

"Oh no not more Jones!!" I hear Donnie say.

"Are they cute?" Mikey asks.

"MIKEY STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! DON'T YOU EVEN-" I hear my phone ring and stop to see who it is.

It's Kaley, so I answer it.

"Hello."

"Casey get down here! Bailey got shot while taking down some Purple Dragons!!"

Oh shit.

"Ok I'm on my way, keep her awake!"

I hang up and dart towards Donnie.

"Donnie can you track them?"
"Is there 78% Nitrogen in the atmosphere?"

We all stop to look at him.

"Yes there is!" He tracks them down and I run off with them following.

I hope your okay Bailey.

~present time with your favorite troublemaker Casey~

"MIKEY WHERE THE SHELL ARE YOU??" I stomp around the turtle's home.

"YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT TO MY SISTERS!! WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU ARE DEAD!" I see Raph sulking and sit beside him.

"What's with the frown bro?"

Raph looks at me and shakes his head.

"Your sister....Bailey is wow."

"Do I have to lock up my sisters!? That's twice now! You're lucky you're my best turtle cuz I would've killed you if I didn't think that y'all 2 could work.."

Raph gapes at me. He recovers and stands up.

"It won't work out, she's a human and I'm a mutant." He mumbles.

He walks into the dojo, leaving me to think about what just happened. He likes Bailey. They are quite similar..in a way, they protect their siblings and they are hotheads...or at least Raph is most of the time.

Bailey is patient and doesn't get angry as easily as him.

I break out of my thoughts as I spot Mikey going to the kitchen. I tackle him and put him in a headlock.

"I WANT MY PIZZA!! HAVE MERCY!"

"SAY SORRY!"

"I'M SORRY THAT I THINK YOUR SISTERS ARE HOT ESPECIALLY KALEY!!"

He slips away from me, running as fast as he can.

"MIKEY!"

Sorry it took so long!! *punches myself* I haven't been on a lot and I apologize for not having made this chapter earlier!