Chapter 4

•×A few days laterו

I can't believe I did that...my first kiss on my first date!! I'm one of the people to take it slow, but with Raph....

I sigh.

"Focus Bailey!" Leo said as he bent down and swept his feet making me collide with the ground.

"Why are you so distracted? You need to-" I block out his words as Raph comes into the dojo. I start blushing.

Raph looks at me for a moment and blushes redder than his mask and quickly goes to the punching bag.

I unconsciously smile.

He's cute when he blushes.

Raph starts punching the bag, but not as forceful as usual.

I walk into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. I grab a bottle of water and take a sip out of it. I turn around to see Raph behind me and jump.

"Give me a heart attack why don't ya?!" I put my hand to my chest to calm my racing heart beat.

"Bailey...I've been thinking..."

"Yes?"

"Wouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?"

"Okay you need to slow down cuz I have no clue what you just said."

Would you...like to be my girlfriend?" He gives me a nervous smile.

"Shell yeah I would!" I start kissing him and he kisses back.

"Hey Raph is there-?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO BAILEY WHY ARE YOU SUCKING HER FACE?!" As quickly as Mikey came he left the kitchen just as quickly.

Raph growls and takes a step to go after him. I follow him and we both start chasing him.

"MERCY PLEASE!! AHHH!"

I know its short but because of that I'm doing a special p.o.v. for Raph while he's thinking of how to ask Bailey! Here you go!

•×Raph's p.o.v.ו

I walk into the dojo and see Bailey. I start blushing....wait why am I blushing?!

I quickly walk to the punching bag and start throwing punches.

I want to ask Bailey to be my girlfriend, but I don't know what she will say.

I look around not seeing Bailey and look for her. I finally find her in the kitchen getting water.

She turns around and jumps.
"Give me a heart attack why don't ya?!"

She puts a hand to her chest. Now or never Raphael.

"Bailey...I've been thinking..."

"Yes?"

"Wouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?"

"Okay you need to slow down cuz I have no clue what you just said."

"Would you...like to be my girlfriend?" I give her a nervous smile.

"Shell yeah I would!" She kissed me and I kissed her back.

•×End of p.o.v.ו

OMG!! 100 VIEWS!! Thank you guys so much!!

Mikey: yeah cuz now she said she would write more about me.

Me: whaaaat? When did I say that?"

Mikey: when you started this whole thing!

Donnie: you did say that..

Me:OK fine! I'll write more about you and Kaley *wriggles eyebrows at Mikey*

Raph: isn't this already about me and Bailey?

Bailey: yeah what has this got to do with Mikey?

Me: well we got 100 views so we are gonna do a special Mikey and Kaley chapter!!

Mikey: *pumps fists up in the air* YASS! EVERYONE LOVES ME!!!