Part 2:Bailey and Raphie(why am i doing this?)

There is a little intimitate stuff in this one...so yeah be warned!

*Bailey's p.o.v.*

I'm dead. Please tell me I'm dead. I feel so much pain. Raphie? Where are you? It hurts. Make it go away. I don't have any control. Help....

"..Ey! Bailey talk to me princess!" A voice I would know anywhere.

"Come on Bailey! Please come back to me!" This is kind of nice, I sort of like Raph begging.

"Yeah don't just be a vamp and leave us." Aaaaand Mikey ruins it.

"Ok! I'm up!" I push Mikey and blink my eyes. I groan.

"What happened? I feel like I should be dead."

"Duddette, you were bit by a vampire and turned into one. We destroyed the Goblin King dude and saved the world from monsters! You've been asleep for two weeks!" Mikey jumps up and down.

"yeah, Mikey here saved me more times than I can count." My sister comments. Aww they are still cute together.

I see Raph staring at me wide eyed.

"You okay?" I ask. He pulls me into a hug and hold me tight. He lets go and begins to kiss me.

"Ewww! Go away!" I hear my sister shriek as she brings pans out and begins to throw them at us. We run out, but not before I hear a nickname.

"Calm down Angelcakes! They're gone!" I smile as I hear no more pans being thrown. Maybe they started dating while i was in a coma or whatever. We happen to go to Raph's room and he closes the door

He pulls me to him again and kisses me forcefully.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back with as much force. He hikes my legs up to his waist and I feel the wall behind me as he kisses me. He bites down on my lip and I let out a soft groan.

His lips hover over mine and I begin to tease him by kissing everywhere but his lips. After realizing what I was doing he growls and brings my lips to his.

After making out forever, we stop and sit on his bed as he pets Spike and tells me all about what happened while I was a vampire.

"Bailey.. Don't ever become a vampire again." He says seriously as his green eyes flash.

"I felt like I was going to lose you." I lean over and hug him as I see this vulnerable side to him.

"I'll try not to."