I felt scared from V. If he can do it with me then he can also do it with Alexa. Most of all, Yoongi oppa would kill him.

I looked at V and he was shocked. He looked at me and I cried more.

"Tell them, Hana what happened that night? Tell them how you felt!!" V yelled and I cried more.

I shouldn't tell them what happened, they won't let him live.

"I'll tell you what happened, hyung." I looked up while crying only to find Jimin beside me. I shook my head as a 'NO' but he didn't listen.

"No not today! Hana! Let me tell them. Hyung! That night......when she lied about V being belaboured by a burglar was the night when he abused her. I-I.....was the one who belaboured him. Also I asked her to stay away from him but she won't listen to me. That night those marks and spots on her shoulders were none other then hickeys" Jimin yelled and cried and told them everything.

I felt scared and to be honest that was the time I felt scared from V and I believed that he raped Alexa.

"Is it true Hana?" Yoongi oppa asked me and I cried.

"Tell them!!!" Jimin yelled.

"Yes!! Yes! Yes! Oppa it.....is true!! He abused me that night and I'm sorry I lied to you." I cried heavily.

V looked at me with his jaw dropped and he was also crying.

"But Hana! You said that you loved everything!!?" V shouted while holding my shoulders tightly.

"YES I DID!!! BUT IF YOU CAN DO IT WITH ME THEN YOU CAN RAPE ALEXA TOO AND DONT EVER TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!!'" I cried and yanked his hands off of my shoulders.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOVED EVERYTHING??!" Jimin shouted and I went quiet.

"Oh Jungkook! How much I tried to stop him but he wasn't willing to let me go!! He went faster and was- OH MY GOD!!" Alexa cried and showing a sign that she lost her strength, fell onto Jungkook. Jungkook enveloped his arms around her waist to keep her in place.

"Hana I thought you were the only one who'd believe me" V said to me and I cried.

"HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU WHEN SHE'S THERE CRYING HERSELF OUT IN JUNGKOOK'S CHEST!?? LOOK AT HER V, SHES ALL COVERED IN MARKS. YOU DID IT V!!! YOU DID IT!?! WHY DONT YOU ADMIT YOUR MISTAKE!?! WHY WOULD SHE LIE ABOUT BEING RAPED!?!?? I AM A GIRL AND I KNOW THAT A GIRL CAN NEVER LIE ABOUT BEING RAPED!!!?!? YOU WANTED REVENGE FROM ME THATS WHY YOU DID THIS ALL!!! BECAUSE OF YOU, I MADE JIMIN MAD AT ME!! I MISBEHAVED WITH HIM FOR YOU. HE WAS LOYAL TO ME AND WHAT YOU DID V?!?!?!! I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE THE TRUTH SO THAT YOU FEEL LOVED BUT OPPA LET ME TELL YOU THAT HE REALLY DID ABUSED ME!!" I cried and shouted at him.

"I'm completely broken now, Hana" V replied and tears were in his eyes too.

"Your broken!?? V, do you know how hard it is for me to accept the reality. Your just thirsty and you don't see anything not even a girl's reputation. You just want to fulfill your need and your thirst" I cried.

"I can't believe YOUR saying this all" V said.

"But you have to believe because I hate you. You broke my heart V. I expected a lot from you. I trusted you more than my own boyfriend, I-I even baked a cake for you but what you did? You- you and Alexa! Oh God!!" I cried.

"Hana, is this really really true? That he abused you?" Yoongi oppa asked me.

"YES OPPA!! YES! He abused me"