Chapter 33: Judas

Start from the beginning

"Hello Jungkook is unavailable right now-" 

"Yo Jungkook you won't fucking believe who's here actually don't guess I'll tell you, its that fucking douchebag Kai!"  

"What!" 

"Who the fuck are you? You aint Jungkook" 

"I'm Bambam his friend" 

"Oh I'm uncle JB, tell him uncle says come to the bar Kai is getting way too comfortable right now" 

"Did you hear that?" Bambam asks me as he hangs up the phone and puts it into his pocket. I nod my head and turn the car. I'll find Jae well technically I've already found her but after I deal with this dickhead Kai. I need to ensure that he is out of our lives because he's really beginning to piss me off delaying my love life. "Why are we here?" He asks as soon as we get to the bar. 

"To deal with someone who needs to be dealt with" I respond as I push the door open to the bar. I look around and I can't see Kai but I see Uncle JB behind the bar getting some drinks. He sees me and waves his hand and I begin to walk towards him. 

"JK that man looks like a hood kigga" Bambam whispers in my ear as soon as he see uncle JB. 

"Where is he-" 

"Jungkook my best man! Nice to see you" Kai walks into the room whilst clapping his hands. He looks better now but that's probably because he covered all the bruises with makeup. He's wearing a huge black fur coat and his hair is slicked back, basically he looks good for someone who just got fired. 

"I see you want me to beat your ass again" I say to him as I put my hands into a tight fist and slowly begin to walk towards him but then all the men around me sitting by the bar stand up catching me off guard. 

"Erm Jungkook, I think we should leave" Bambam whimpers as the big men look down at us with their arms crossed and chewing their gum. 

"Oh no boys you just got here, let's catch up" Kai snaps his fingers and the men grab us by our arms and force us to sit down on the chairs. I look at Bambam and he begins to do the sign of the cross whilst little beads of sweat trickle down his forehead. "Uncle JB get us a drink" 

"I'm not your Uncle" Uncle JB spits making the men stand up and hover over him. "Ok ok I'm your fucking uncle but you aint invited to my cookout ya dickhead" he murmurs but only I heard him luckily. 

"What do you want?" I sigh as I look at Kai who has a big plastered smile on his face, this pisses me off I came here to put him in his place but instead he is downgraded my place. 

"Lemme tell you a story" he places his arm around my shoulder and pulls me in closer to him. "One day a very handsome man was having a terrible day because he proposed to the CEO's daughter who he was gonna marry for the money. He went out for a drive at night and found a damsel in distress, she was beautiful, sexy, slutty yet innocent at the same time he fell in love and vowed to make her his. The girl's name was Jae and the handsome guy is me" he laughs and begins to clap his hands and as soon as he begins to laugh everyone else laughs too. 

"So you're telling me, you're not only a pedo but a sexually frustrated pedo... nice" I roll my eyes at him frustrated at this whole situation.  

"I tried being the good guy, tried manipulating her, tried deceiving her, tried raping her-" 

"Crazy, paedophile ugly discount idol looking guy say what?" Bambam cuts him off making me slap my forehead, shit I forgot to tell him well actually Jae wouldn't have wanted him to know anyways. 

"Oh yeah I almost was successful but then this lil boy stopped me" he gives me a big fake smile forcing me to give him one too. I would call him out for calling me little because I clearly remember seeing his dick and well least just say that compared to him I can put you in a wheelchair but I won't say anything because he's got back up.