Chapter 45: The Announcement

Jae POV: 

We used protection, we were careful, we fucked once, so how the fuck did I get knocked up? There is no way no fucking way I'm about to be 17 and pregnant, my life would basically be over before it fucking started. You can tell how fucking pissed I am because I won't fucking stop cursing! How am I going to tell my parents? How am I going to tell Bambam? What about Jungkook his future is just starting and now I'm going to have to tell him to put pause on his life. Everything was going so well, why can we never have a happy ending? Something always has to happen to us. 

"Miss Carter is everything alright?" The doctor asks me snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up at him then I stare at Uncle JB who looks as surprised as I am. 

"Fuck no I'm not alright!" I lash out catching him off guard but I'm not going to lie, I'm not going to pretend that I am so happy to be pregnant because I'm not. I don't want this baby, its going to screw everything up for me and I'm not prepared to be screwed over. 

"Miss Carter you need to calm down the baby is still-" 

"Fuck the baby!" I shout making Uncle JB jump in his seat. He looks up at me with concern and disappointment in his eyes but I don't care, this baby is just going to stress me out. "Don't look at me like that, I don't want this baby" I say to him as I try my best to keep my tears in my eyes. 

"Jae you're in shock you're not thinking straight-" 

"Uncle JB I don't want this baby, I don't want it" I begin to shake as my tears begin to fall. He gets up from his seat and pulls me into a hug causing me to cry even more. He tightens his grip around my waist and slowly rubs my back making me feel slightly better. "What am I going to do?" I whisper in his ear as I sniff. 

"Miss Carter there are other options such as abortion, here is a leaflet contact the clinic if you want to book a day" Dr. Hane tries to pass me the leaflet but Uncle JB grabs it out of his hands and glares at him before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the clinic. We slowly walk towards his car in silence, just the sound of him kicking stones and me sniffing in the background. As soon as we get into the car he hands me the leaflet all scrunched up in a ball. 

"You're not having an abortion fullstop" he commands rather than suggests making me scoff at him. I have always looked up to Uncle JB when it came to comforting and helping people but I'm not about to get baby advice from him. 

"Its my baby-" 

"And Jungkook's, remember him the guy who loves you so much that he turned down his scholarship in LA?" He cuts me off and I just go quiet. Why didn't Jungkook tell me? Is that why he sent Uncle JB to my house, so that he can talk me out of letting him go? Such a pussy move.  

"But have you met my mum? She's going to kill me" I huff as I think about all the lectures she gave me about having sex when you're older and always making sure that you have the correct protection on. She's going to disown me, then kill me and bring me back to life so she can kill me again. 

"Yes I have met your mum, well I've done more than meet your mum but my point is she'll understand. She too went through the same thing" he tries to reassure me but I'm not buying it, even if my mum does forgive me I still don't want to have this baby. 

"But its not the same-" 

"Are you insane? Of course it's the same, your biological mother wanted to abort you, she didn't even care about you but if it wasn't for Jenny your ass wouldn't be here" he lectures me and as much as I hate to admit it he is right. 

"I want to talk to Jungkook, I want to know where his mind is at" I say to him and he just nods his head before starting the car. I look at the time and its already 4pm therefore I should call my mum but I know that if I call her I'll end up crying. I'm not a bad person I just don't want to ruin my life so early, I do want children don't get me wrong but in the future when everything is settled. How am I going to tell Jungkook? How is he going to react? As soon as we get to his house my body begins to shake, I can't even walk to his front door.