Chapter 25: JK+BB

Jae POV: 

I got a text from Bambam to meet up with him by the basketball court after school. In my head I thought that he was going to give me a late birthday surprise or maybe he wanted to play basketball with me or apologize for his behavior towards Kai but instead he has bailed on me, well at least I think he has. I have been here for the past 20 minutes and there is no sign of Bambam, I keep on looking at my phone to check whether there is a change of plans but he hasn't contacted me yet. 

This is so annoying. 

I look up after feeling the presences of someone else but only for me to realise that it is Jungkook making me roll my eyes at him. He casually sits next to me and begins to look at the sky pretending that I am not here. 

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask him angry at the fact that he thinks he has the right to sit next to me after I instructed him to stay away from me. Do I need to get a restraining order on him? 

"I'm bird watching-" 

"But you're scared of birds" I cut him off as I roll my eyes.  

"I'm learning how to love them. Jae, I hate you being angry at me and I just want us to be friends again if not at least school mates" he says to me making me laugh at him. Who does he think I am? I'm not stupid I know that all this is just a game to him, I mean nothing to him he is just bored so he trynna play with me. 

"You really are fucked up aren't you? You fucking bashed my boyfriend's face yesterday and now you wanna be best buddies? It don't work like that Jeon!" I shout at him after seeing how comfortable he was getting. He needs to understand that he can no longer take advantage of my good side. 

"Why are you so blind he is obviously fake-"  

"How?"  

"I dunno but he doesn't look normal, his face is too perfect".  

"You annoy me so much! Can you just leave I came here to meet up with my brother so go before he sees you! Why can't you ever leave me alone? What do you want from me?!" I yell at him tired of repeating the same shit all the time 

"This" he says as he leans in closer to me making me confused but then he reaches his hand over and cups my cheek then wraps his other arm around my waist. What the fuck does he think he is doing? And why am I not moving away? I can tell that he is going to kiss me therefore I should move back but I don't and I allow him to kiss me. At first I don't kiss him, I shouldn't kiss him back I should push him away well I thought I was pushing him but I wasn't, I was kissing him. 

What the fuck am I doing? 

"This is wrong" I stand up and begin rubbing my forehead. How could he kiss me like that? How could I do this to Kai? I feel so bad he has been lovely to me and look at me kissing this dickhead and actually, enjoying it. Shit I was enjoying it, look what he's made me do! "I fucking hate you for making me do that. Leave me alone Kookie!" I shout then storm away. 

I can feel the tears falling down my face, why am I even crying though? This is why I hate him so much, I'm the one who gets hurt at the end of the day whilst he just shrugs it off because the truth is he feels nothing. He doesn't care about me and he doesn't love me either, I'm just being a fool for falling into his trap. 

"Jae! Are you ok?" I hear Kai's voice. I look up and see him running towards me, what is he doing here and why is he always there at the worst moments. He pulls me into a hug as soon as he reaches me and begins to stroke my hair. "Why is my baby girl crying?" He asks me as he tightens his grip. 

"I'm so sorry" I sob into his shoulder. Kai doesn't deserve me I have been nothing but selfish and awful to him when he has been loving and caring towards me.