Chapter 33: Judas

Jungkook POV: 

I still can't believe what happened. Jae said she loves me, did yall here that? She said she fucking loves me! Who knew me hearing those words would make me so happy? But what do I now? Should I ask her out or ask her out on a date? But what do you even do on a fucking date? This is so fucking ridiculous, all I know is that by the end of this week Jaelyn Carter will be mine permanently not temporary meaning that I can hug her and kiss her whenever I feel like. Should I text her right now or does that make me look too desperate? Nah I'll text her later and see what she is doing. Oh boy I can't fucking wait for school tomorrow but right now what should I do whilst I wait? 

"Jungkook son do we need to talk?" My mum walks into my room without knocking making me roll my eyes at her. 

"Talk about what?" I ask her as I pretend to be busy focusing on my video game even though the game is on trial mode. She pulls a seat next to me and sits aside of me and begins to heavily sigh, when she does that she wants attention. "Mum what do you want?" 

"So you and Jae huh?" She giggles catching me off guard, how did she know that was Jae? Yeah I know Jae hasn't changed that much but still in all that chaos how did she manage to focus her memory and recognize Jae. "Why are you surprised? You think I don't you go to the same school?" She continues to giggle. 

"How do you? I don't even talk to you-" 

"Yeah you don't but In Ha does and so does my best friend Jenny aka Jaelyn's mum. She told me all about your confession and rejection and now this wow its like watching a weird Kdrama" she laughs as she claps her hands. I find it funny how our mum's properly reunited and me and Jae didn't and I know it was all my fault. 

"Mum do me a favour and stay outta my business" I roll my eyes at her.  

"Ok. Oh and by the way Bambam is downstairs waiting for you, I guess I can't save you whilst he beats you up for fucking his sister since I can't get involved in your business-" 

"I didn't fuck her" 

"Sure thing son" she says as she walks out of my bedroom laughing to herself. I get up from my chair and put on my hoodie before making my way down the stairs where an anxious looking Bambam sat not looking like he wants to beat me. 

"So am I not getting my ass beat today?" I ask him making him jump. He gets up from his seat and grabs my shoulders catching me off guard. 

"Is she here? Is Jae here" 

"No she's not. Bam what's happened? Is she ok?" I ask him beginning to get anxious myself. 

"You tell me" he says as he throws his phone to me, I look at the images on his phone and my heart drops. Who the fuck got these pictures of her? And how the fuck did they get into my room? The last one for sure is from Kai, did he make someone follow me and watch us? I hate this fucking bastard. 

"Don't tell me she's being petty and ran away" I sigh as I rub my head already knowing the answer to my question. This girl would always run away whenever someone violated her to the extent that she could not think of a comeback. She'd always run away to the shed and complain about how its too smelly and doesn't have food, she'd always say that in the future she would be classy and run away to hotel. I found that stupid. "Wait Bambam does your dad own any hotel's?" I ask him. 

"Yeah there's one that he co owns at Green Park like half an hour away, why?" He calmly says and I grab my jacket and car keys before leaving the house with a confused Bambam behind me. "Dude where are you going?" He asks me as I jump into my car. 

"To find my girl and if you wanna tag along jump in" I tell him and without any hesitation he jumps into the car and I start driving. As I'm driving my phone begins to ring so I throw it over to Bambam who answers it for me.