Chapter 13: Your Bully

Jae POV: 

I arrived home yesterday at 11pm, there was no way I was going to stay there another day with Jungkook in the same area. I took the first train back home as soon as I got disqualified, I didn't bother packing my bags because I never really got to unpack them and I didn't even bother to wait till the game finished because I just didn't want to talk to Bambam. I left that place as quickly as I could, I hope that they come back as quick as I left because I will not be able to survive alone with Jungkook.  

"Jae! Jaelyn Carter!" I hear my mum shouting my name whilst stomping up the stairs. I don't even want to talk to her, I had to sneak through the back door yesterday because I didn't have the house keys and my mum was at work. 

"Mum please I just want to sleep" I sit up and look at her with my I'm very tired look. 

"You want to sleep? How about me? I just came from a nightshift just so I can provide for you kids, just so that I can make sure that yall have food to eat, clothes to wear, a clean bed to sleep in, so I do all of that just so that I can find out that my daughter got disqualified? Hell nah I didn't" she lectures me with the same lecture that she gives me whenever I say or do the littlest things. 

"Mum I really don't want to talk abou-" 

"Why did you leave without telling your brother?" She asks me and places her hands on her hips, "He has been calling me for the past few hours asking me if you were here... he's worried Jae and you're being selfish as usual" she continues telling me off and that lump in my throat returns but I don't want to cry, especially in front of her. 

"Are you done or do I have to continue sitting here and be your punching bag?" I speak up trying to hide the anger in my voice. 

"That's it Jae I'm done with this disrespect, I was going to be nice and let you have a day off today but no you're going to school an-" 

"No mum please I didn't mean to-" 

"Did I let you talk?" She asks me and I begin to frantically shake my head, "did I finish talking?" She asks me and once again I begin shaking my head. "After school, you're gonna go to your uncle's shop and be a waitress because I can't trust your ass when Bambam aint here to protect it" she finishes her sentence and I can't even argue back because I have already done and said enough to make her even more angry at me. 

As soon as she leaves my room I throw my pillow across the room, frustrated and angry at the fact that I don't have anyone to rely on. All the guys are at the tournament, Somi is not even answering my calls her phone isn't even ringing but wait I still have Jackson. Hopefully Jungkook hasn't fucked that up for me too, I need to find out what happened to Somi and why she is sorry. 

"Jae you better be dressed its already 8:20am" my mum says from her bedroom and I quickly get dressed into my blue ripped jeans and an oversized shirt before tying up my hair and putting on some vaseline onto my lips. 

"Bye mum!" I shout from downstairs after putting on my shoes and grabbing my school bag. I look over and stare at Bambam's bag making me emotional, I really hate fighting with him and my mum is right I don't trust myself when Bambam isn't here to protect me. 

Unknown has sent you a message 

Unknown: Good morning, I hope you're ok 

QueenJaejae: who is this?????? 

Unknown: Sorry its me Kai, I got your number from your application form. 

QueenJaejae: Weirdo