Chapter 32: Images

Bambam POV:  

I have been worried about Jae for the past couple of days especially since the whole Kai thing at the wedding happened. My parents were afraid to tell me at first because they knew how I would react, I told Jae that boy wasn't to be trusted, I told her that he was a fake but no one ever listens to Bambam. But I had a plan as her big brother to help cheer her up, I had planned for me and Jae to have a peaceful sibling movie night which always ends up with us two arguing but at least it would've taken her mind off things. I told mum and dad the plan so they went out to stay in a hotel but there was one flaw in my plan... 

Jae wasn't here. 

She didn't come home last night leaving me stressed and worried and yes I am aware of the fact that she is 17 years old therefore can take care of herself but at the end of the day she is still my little sister. Its currently 8:03 am in the morning and Jae is still not home, who's house could she have stayed at? She doesn't have that much friends actually she don't have any friends except for us. My brain is too tired for it to function properly, I need help and maybe Jungkook might know about her whereabouts since he is 'in love with her'. 

I take out my phone and call Jae's for the 64th time and still she doesn't pick up then I call Jungkook's and it goes straight to voicemail. That's it I'm going to his house that way we can both go and look for her. I get up from the couch and I pick up my mum's car keys before heading towards the car even though Jungkook lives 10 minutes away from us. As soon as I get to his house I see his car parked in the garage, good that must mean that he is home. I knock on the front door and his mum opens it with a big smile on her face. 

"Oh hello Bambam, what are you doing here at this time?" She asks me making me give her a faint smile. 

"I'm here to see Jungkook, its about erm basketball" I lie and she nods her head and lets me into their house. I take off my shoes and my jacket and follow her into their living room. "Its ok I know where his room is" I say to her as I point up the stairs. 

"Oh I'll take you up, I haven't seen him since yesterday morning" she smiles. We both climb up the stairs and make our way to his room which is basically on the other side of the house. As soon as we get at the door she gently knocks on the door but there was no response so she knocks again and once again no response. 

"He's asleep I'll come back later-" 

"No I think I heard voices" she pulls me back preventing me from leaving. She slowly opens the door and pops her head into his room. "Jungkook your friend Bambam... oh, oh my gosh" she gasps making me confused. What's going on is he dead? I barge past her and enter into his room but only for me to find him sitting on his bed with a blanket covering his lap and my missing sister hiding behind him... NAKED! 

"What the fuck is going on?!" I shout as I clench my jaw. 

"We were just talking" Jungkook answers me casually as if it's a normal thing to do. 

"Naked!" 

"Yeah its more... interesting" he smirks and after that all I see is red. "BamBam stop right there, your sister is naked" Jungkook says to me as he tries to hide Jae behind him, oh I really want to punch him in the face right now! 

"Jae hurry the fuck up and get dressed!" I shout at her and throw the gown that was on the floor to her. She catches the gown and I leave the room pissed off. How could she do this? This is not like her, this is not acceptable behavior but why is she behaving this way? "Are you done?!" I shout as I knock hard on the door. The door swings open and Jae stands there in a shirt and shorts looking at her feet. 

"Jae call me-" 

"NO no motherfucker she aint gonna call you!" I cut Jungkook off and pull Jae behind me. He is wearing matching shorts to Jae's and is shirtless with his arms crossed leaning at the door making me even more angry. How can he act so chill after getting caught?