Chapter 7: The start of something new

Jae POV:  

Why do I even bother? Why am I still bothering myself with this unnecessary human who is just draining all my happiness? I need to stop trying now, I thought it was going to be easy to win him back to make him remember me but it has been a month now and all I get is evil glances in the hallway. The worst thing right now is him dating my mortal enemy, from all of the girls in this bloody school he had to choose the bitch who makes my life a living hell. It's time to forget him now just like how he has forgotten me and to live like he never existed. 

QueenJaejae: R.I.P Jeon Jungkook, son, friend, idiot, bastard, shit bag, Jerk and common thug.  

I look at the time and I'm up early again, for the past few days I have been waking up really early well actually I haven't even been able to sleep properly. I keep having flashbacks of me and Jungkook when we were young, oh we're so close I took him for granted and I wish I never did that because look at us now. He's blooming and I'm drowning. 

"Shit Imma gonna have a heart attack soon if you keep waking up this early" Bambam says as soon as I get down stairs fully dressed with my bag ready to go to school. 

"I hope that happens soon then" I respond to him then go to the door and put my shoes on. 

"Wait at least have breakfast mum made us pancakes!" he shouts from the kitchen. 

"I'm not hungry" I sigh as I open the front door. I have not only lost my sleep but my appetite, for the past few days I haven't had a proper meal only been drinking water. The smell of food makes me sick, the look of food makes me sick, if my mum finds out she'll beat my ass because she'll say I'm pregnant. 

"Jae what's up seriously your scaring the shit out of me" Bambam catches up to me. I look over at him then I look back at the floor not wanting to talk to him about it, I just want to move on, paint a smile on my face and be as loud as usual. I'm not gonna allow Jungkook to break me. 

"Bambino I'm fine seriously it's just stress" I smile at him making him give me a confused facial expression. 

"Stressed why?" he asks still looking confused. 

"School, exams-" 

"But exams are over" he cuts me off making me sigh. 

"Yeah but... Dude trust me I'm fine" I lie to him whilst giving him a big ass smile. He looks at me with his big eyes then he pulls me into a tight hug, I don't push him away and I don't hug him back I just stand there frozen. 

"Do that shit at home" Yoongi comments as he walks by with with Yugyeom and Jungkook. I wave at him and yugyeom but completely ignore Jungkook who just looks at Bambam, guess he is also ignoring me too. 

"Jae you coming to practice since tryouts are tomorrow" Yugyeom asks me. 

"I don't need practice I've got talent" I confidently say making them all ooo and ahhh. I haven't played basketball with the guys in ages but that doesn't mean I stopped playing, from time to time I would go to the park on my own and play. 

"That's my girl" Bambam sings whilst messing up my hair making me punch him. I look over at Jungkook and he just looks at me and Bambam in disgust, what's his problem? 

"Aite I'm leaving" I say to them all just wanting to get away from Jungkook. I quickly wave goodbye to all of them then I walk towards the library not really knowing where to hang out before the morning bell rings. 

Bambam POV: 

"Why does she never wanna play?" Jungkook asks me as soon as she leaves. 

"The real question is why do you wanna know?" I ask him with my arms crossed, I know that he is dating Maddie thank the heavens but I know guys they don't like to settle down on just one person. They like to swim and he looks like a pretty good swimmer.