Chapter 11: Jealous

Jae POV: 

I stand there frozen clutching onto my suitcase, why is he here? How could this happen to me? I thought that this morning was the last time that I would see him again but then a couple of hours later here he is at the basketball tournament that lasts 2 weeks. What if he tells Bambam that he dropped me off? Bambam would kill me for getting a lift from a stranger. What the fuck am I going to do? 

"Jae? Its you right? You look a bit different without the-" 

"Yes its me" I interrupt him and smile trying to hide the fact that he saw me this morning in the streets, if Jungkook finds out he would use that against me. I look over at Jungkook and he doesn't look pleased but then again nowadays he never looks pleased. 

"You two know each other?" Jungkook asks with his arms crossed whilst giving me the evil eyes. 

"Well kind of we-" 

"How do you know each other? Its not like Jae to talk to strangers" Jungkook interrupts him again making me begin to feel nervous. What is he up to? I look over at Kai and he looks confused, I hope that he just keeps his mouth shut and forget about everything. 

"I'm going to go" I quickly say then turn around and drag my suitcase out of the gym hall, why the fuck did I just leave him in there with Jungkook alone? I should've stayed and made up some bullshit but it was too heated in there I had to evacuate. 

I follow the signs trying to get to my room before Jungkook comes looking for me.  

"264, 266, 268, ah 270" I say to myself as I pass each door then I finally get to my door number. I put in the key and unlock the door and already there are 4 boys in the room. I guess they weren't joking when they said that there was no accommodation for girls. 

"We already picked our rooms you get the one at the end" Patrick says to me whilst pointing down the hall. I sigh then begin to drag my bags to the room at the end. I open the door and the window then I just fall onto the bed finally getting some time to relax. 

I close my eyes and begin to sleep, I can feel the smooth strokes on my cheek that Jungkook used to give me when I was young and fell asleep on his couch. The strokes just make me even more tired and drowsy but they do help me sleep. 

"So how do you know Kai?" I hear Jungkook's voice say, I quickly jump up and right next to me is him Jungkook. What the fuck is he doing here? 

"How did you get into my room?" I ask him moving back on the bed away from him. 

"Who leaves their window open nowadays" he scoffs at me. He did not actually climb through the window just to annoy me. Why can't he just give me a break, he has already tortured me enough for today. 

"Please, I just want to sleep" I beg him whilst trying to keep my eyes open. 

"I'll let you sleep when you tell me how you know Kai" he argues with me but I don't want to argue I just want to sleep. I begin to slowly close my eyes but then all of a sudden, my face is hit with cold water and begins dripping onto me. 

"Why the fuck did you just do that!?" I shout at him, now I'm wide awake and now I'm pissed off too. 

"How dare you sleep when I'm talking to you?" He retaliates making me roll my eyes at him, he can't actually be serious with me right now, can he? 

"I wouldn't be so fucking tired if you didn't abandon me in the cold at 1am, I had to walk!" I spit at him literally making him wipe his face. I look at him and he doesn't even look sorry, he doesn't even look like he cares.