Chapter 24

2 weeks later

"I can't go back there." Beyoncé cried.

"Yes you can, Ty told me he talks about you all the time." Sanaa said.

"You told him I'm with you!" Beyoncé yelled.

"No, he doesn't know where you are, no one knows where you are. Everyone is worried sick about you."

After Beyoncé left she bought her a plane ticket, packed her stuff, left and went to her apartment that she shared with Sanaa.

"If I go back there it'll make me look weak. I can't go back." Beyoncé continued to cry.

"Where is Beyoncé and what have you don't with her because you're not her. The Beyoncé I know doesn't care what anyone thinks or feel about her." Sanaa said.

"I don't know if I can."

"Sleep on it. If you don't want to go back you don't have to, we can just finish medical school together and become legends in the surgery world."

"Fine, I'll sleep on it."

***
Beyoncé Pov

What am I doing? I can't do this, I can't do this. I have to leave, I shouldn't be here.

I was currently standing outside the Playboy's Mansion. I decided to come back but I don't think I can. What will Jay think? He hasn't heard from me in two weeks, he probably hates me and doesn't want anything to do with me.

Beyoncé just do it.

Should I knock or use my keys?

Fuck it, I'm going in. I unlocked the doors and walked in, damn I hated this place.

"Someone's here!" India yelled.

"They must belong here if they got keys." Jhene said.

"Bitch! Is it really you?!" Karin yelled coming to door.

"Yes it's me." I smiled hugging her back.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you more." I said.

"Karin who is it?" Cardi asked.

"It's Beyoncé bitch, Houston is back bitch." Karin said.

"Houston!" Cardi yelled then came running and hugging me tight. "I'm so glad you're back, these hoes got real bold after you left."

"I bet they did." I said as we walked into the living room.

"Hey Bey." De'arra and India said.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Why are you back?" Christina asked.

I ignored her "Where is Jay."

"It shouldn't matter, you can't come back here." Teyana said.

"I'm his number one girl right? I'm pretty sure I can do what I want." Beyoncé smiled.

"He is in his room, he's been locked in there since we got back last week. He's upset his pussy walked out in him." Cardi said.

"I'll be back." I said going up to his room.

I knocked on the door and got no answer. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Who the fuck playing at my door? Go the fuck away." He said followed by a loud noise hitting the door.

I know he didn't just throw something at this door.

"Can you unlock the door please?" I asked.

"Beyoncé?" He said opening the door quickly.

"Hi."

"Where have you been?" He asked pulling me into his room.

"Here in Cali, at home." I said.

"Why haven't you called, or answered any of my calls?"

"I didn't want to be bothered, I needed to clear my head."

"Don't you ever leave like that again, I can't lose you Beyoncé." He said.

"I won't, I promise." I smiled.

"If you want me to send some of them home I will."

"No you don't have to do that, I'm not worried about them." I said truthfully.

"I love you Beyoncé, I really do." He said sliding his hands up my shirt.

"You trying to start something." I smirked.

"I miss you sex?" He smiled.

"I mean we can?" I laughed.

~~~~
COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!