Chapter 17

Beyoncé Pov

"Do you know who's coming?" Sanaa asked as we got ready for the pool party.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Because I could possibly meet my future husband at this party." She said.

"Aren't you in a relationship." I laughed referring to her boyfriend Andrew.

"Yes." She smiled "I need a baller, Andrew is in medical school, he ain't making no money."

"You are a mess."

"How do I look." I asked Sanaa.

"Like Jay is going to pick you when these 3 months are up

"Like Jay is going to pick you when these 3 months are up." Sanaa teased making Beyoncé give her a "girl please" look.

"We made a deal, he pays me more and he settles down. I have a career I'm looking forward to, I don't have time for a man." I said.

"But you can't lie, you feeling him."

"I'm not."

"Beyoncé I've known you about five years, I know when you're lying and when you're feeling somebody. You can't fool me Beyoncé."

"I am feeling him but I don't want to get my heart broken again and with Jay being who he is I don't want to risk it. I didn't expect to come here and catch feelings"

"He's not Lyndall."

"But he is a playboy." I said.

"Do what you feel is best."

***
"Can I get another Patrón Margarita?" Sanaa asked the bartender Jay hired "Do you want one Beyoncé, make that two." She said before I could answer.

She was on her fourth one and I barely finished my iced tea.

It was 10pm and everyone was enjoying themselves and having a good time, except for me. I was too busy focused on all the girls throwing themselves at Jay. I know we're not together but it really bothered me.

"Beyoncé relax, have a drink." Sanaa said.

"I'm fine." Beyoncé mumbled.

"No you're not. You're going to drink this margarita, live a little and I'm going to talk to whoever that is." Sanaa said, pointing then walking over to Tyran.

"What is a girl like you doing at the Playboy's mansion?" Someone said behind me. I turned around and was faced with Tremaine Neverson aka Trey Songz.

"Unfortunately I live here." I smiled.

"Beyoncé?"

"Yours truly."

"You look beautiful?" He said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"My man Trey." Jay said coming up to us.

"What's up." Trey said dapping him up.

"I see you talking to my girl." Jay said.

"You have like 20 girls, it shouldn't be a problem if I talk to one of them." Trey said.

"But you haven't, I've seen you talk to half of them."

"You stupid bitch!" We heard Brittany yell.

"And bitch I don't like you!" Miracle yelled.

Next thing you know Karrueche runs and pushes Brittany in the pool. Mariah comes out of no where and pulls Karrueche hair and they fighting.

"What the fuck man!" Jay yelled.

Karin, Lauren, De'arra and I try and break up the fight and get Brittany out of the water.

"The party is over, everyone leave now!" Jay yelled and everyone started leaving.

"Sanaa are you able to drive home?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'll call you when I get home." She said then left.

"House meeting in 10 minutes." Jay said then went into the house.

I am not looking forward to this.

~~~~
My main man, the creator of all playboys Hugh Hefner recently passed away 😪

Also how y'all like Mi Gente featuring Beyoncé 😏

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!