Chapter 27

"What are you gonna do after you leave here?" Karin asked Beyoncé, they were in Karin's room talking.

"I'll probably go back to Houston, there's no reason for me to stay in Cali." Beyoncé said. Karin didn't know about what happened between Bey and Jay, all she knew was that Beyoncé was kicked out of medical school which is a lie.

"I thought you and Jay would be together." Karin said.

"Why you say that?"

"The way you guys act around each other." She said.

"Trust me when I say this, there is absolutely nothing going on between Jay and I." Beyoncé said, she hoped Karin was convinced because she wasn't convincing herself.

"Oh well that gives me an opportunity to shoot my shot then." Karin laughed.

"You like him?" Beyoncé asked her.

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me, I thought we were friends."

"Why would I tell you? Your his goto, number one girl." Karin said in a duh tone. "Why do you care so much anyways? There ain't nothing between y'all, it was just sex, right?"

"You're just like the rest." Beyoncé mumbled to herself.

"What?"

"Nothing. Have fun while you can, he ain't shit." Beyoncé said before leaving out of her room.

Beyoncé couldn't believe all this time Karin was feeling Jay and didn't say anything. Beyoncé was upset on the inside but she couldn't show Karin that because there's nothing going on between her and Jay according to Beyoncé. She was only upset because this whole time Karin acted like she wasn't phased by Jay when in reality she wanted him just as much as everyone else. She was probably fake and miserable as every other girl.

Your friends not really your friend.

Once before she put up a wall because of things that happened in her past, she put her pride aside coming into this house, she tried to let people in and learn to trust people again which was another bad decision she made. Every time she put her wall down people decided to fuck her over. She couldn't wait until she got this check so she can get the fuck away from everyone.

"What the fuck." Beyoncé mumbled to herself. She just got a notification letting her know $50,000 was deposited into her bank account. As she looked at her bank account she got a call from her mother.

"Beyoncé." Her mother, Tina said.

"Yeah."

"Why is all your father medical bills paid off?" Tina asked.

"I don't know, I just got fifty thousand dollars though." Beyoncé said trying to figure out what's going on.

"Well whoever paid it is a gift from God."

"Mom I have to call you back." Beyoncé said seeing that she was getting another call from Stanford Medical School.

"Hello." Beyoncé answered.

"Beyoncé, this is Amanda calling again informing you that the new semester starts next week and we're looking forward to seeing you." Amanda said happily.

"I thought I told you I turned it down."

"You did but someone came saying it was a misunderstanding and that you're willing to come back."

"Ok, thank you so much." Beyoncé said excitedly.

"No problem, hope to see you soon."

Beyoncé didn't know what to do or what to think. Her dad's medical bills were paid off, Solange has a scholarship, and she's back in school.

"House meeting." De'arra informed Beyoncé, coming into her room.

Just as Beyoncé was heading downstairs everyone else was going downstairs as well.

"We been good so what issues you got." Cardi said to Jay.

"I have made the decision to kick someone else out." Jay said.

"We know who ain't going home." Christina said looking at Beyoncé.

"Right." Karrueche agreed with Christina.

"He need to send y'all asses home." De'arra said.

"Enough. I've decided to send Beyoncé home, pack your stuff, Sanaa is on her way so y'all can head back to Stanford together." Jay said.

"I was not expecting that." Joseline said.

"Shit me either." Teyana laughed.

Beyoncé got up and went back to her room with Jay following behind her.

"You're sending me home." Beyoncé said as she packed her bags.

"School starts next week." He said.

Beyoncé stopped in her tracks "You got my spot back."

"It took a lot of convincing but I did."

"My dad's medical bills."

"I got the help from Solange and Kelly."

"My Bank account."

"Sanna."

"Thanks." Beyoncé slightly smiled.

"I know I hurt you and I had to make it up to you. I didn't do it so you can forgive me and take me back. I just wanted to make you happy, because I love you."

"I really appreciate this." Beyoncé said. "Sanaa is outside."

"I guess this is goodbye." Jay said.

"I'll see you around."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Beyoncé said then walked out the door.

~~~~
The End!!!! 😬 I really love this book, it's by far the best one I've written.

The comments and votes will determine if I post the sequel tomorrow or Saturday.

I'll post on this book when the sequel is out 👌🏾

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!