Chapter 6

Jay Pov

It was dark and getting late and I was ready to go the thing is that I wasn't done with everyone, I still had Beyoncé left.

"I guess you saved the best for last." Beyoncé smirked.

"I did."

"So what am I suppose to do now, have sex with you." She laughed.

"I wouldn't mind doing that but you're not like everyone else." I said.

"Is that a compliment?" She asked.

"You carry yourself a different way. You're classy but sexy and you don't throw yourself at me like everyone else."

"I mean there is only one Beyoncé." She laughed.

"Tell me about yourself."

"Didn't I tell you about me in my video to get in this damn house with these bitches." She laughed.

"Yeah but I wanna know more about you." It was something about Beyoncé that separated her from everyone else. Normally I wouldn't get to know a girl. I would just fuck them but this damn Beyonce, she's something else.

"Well for starters I'm not 21, I'm 22. I lied about my age because the younger I am the higher chance I had to get in." She said.

"No matter your age you still would've got chosen." I smiled. "Tell me more."

"My dad is sick, his immune system attacks his liver. He doesn't have insurance and I don't have enough money to pay for his treatments." She said sadly.

"Where's your mother?"

"She's a nurse but she's barely making enough money to support our family. My sister Solange is 18 and about to graduate, I want her to go to college and be successful but we don't have the money for her to go."

"You didn't go college?" I asked.

"I did, I graduated college already. I'm suppose to be at Stanford right now attending medical school but I've been in Houston for the last 2 months helping my mother out." She said. "I'm not broke, I have money and I had a job before I came here."

"How'd you get in to college and medical school?"

"I was valedictorian, always top of the class. I got offered 5 full ride scholarships to different colleges, I chose to do my 4 years at University of Houston and I decided to attend Stanford University of Medicine for medical school." She said.

"What are you going to medical school for?" I asked.

"I want to be a neurosurgeon." She smiled proudly. I never would've thought Beyoncé would be the type to go to college and have a future ahead of herself.

"So instead of being at Stanford trying to finish medical school you're here in a house full of jealous females." I said.

"That sounds about right. My family comes first then my career, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure they're good even if I have to be in a house with these girls and not graduate medical school on time." She said.

"You are an amazing person, you remind me of my mother. You care about your family so much and you do whatever it take to provide for them." I said.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"So after you leave here, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I will take out a loan for Solange to go to college, if she doesn't get a scholarship. I will use the $10,000 check to pay off some of the loan and the $3,000 I get a week will go towards my dad's medical bill."

"What if you have nothing left?"

"I have a job that I'm taking temporary leave from and I do hair on the side, it's enough to live off of." She said.

"When's your birthday?" I asked.

"September 4th." She said showing her beautiful smile.

Beyoncé Pov

"Beyoncé we're getting together in the living room, you should come since you live here." Tami said walking past my door.

This can't be good but I'll go.

"So ladies what happened." Keke said.

"We had sex." Rihanna said.

"Me too." Keke laughed.

"Everyone raise your hand if you didn't have sex with him." Tami said.

Cassie, Teyana, Tami and I were the only ones who raised our hand. This nigga played all of them for pussy, that's funny.

"What did y'all do?" Lauren asked.

"We just stared at each other. He also said I was annoying." Cassie said which made me laughing, on the inside.

"I sucked his dick." Teyana said.

"Same." Tami said.

"I did both." Cardi laughed sticking out her tongue.

"What about you Houston?" Rihanna asked.

"We talked about my life, his life. What we plan in the future." I said.

"Are you serious." Joseline said more as a statement. I could sense her jealously, not just hers but from everyone else.

"He told you about him and his life." Tami asked.

"Yeah."

"Must be nice." Teyana mumbled.

"I'm going to get some sleep." I said getting up going to my room.

~~~~
Should there be a sequel to this book or end it with this book. I have an idea for a sequel and I think it's going to be very interesting.

Sequel or No Sequel

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!