Chapter 5

Beyoncé Pov

I woke up did my daily morning routine then headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning Beyoncé." Cardi and Karin said causing everyone to look at me with an attitude.

"Good morning." I said back to them. "The fuck y'all looking at?" I said to everyone else because they were all in my face.

"Bitch don't start." Lauren said. I had this bitch back and she gonna act fake.

"I already started so what's up." I said.

"It's too early to be arguing." Jay said coming into the kitchen, going into the refrigerator.

"Hey daddy." Joseline smirked.

"Don't call me that." He said with a straight face.

"Hoeseline it's not cute when you do it." Cardi laughed.

"Bitch shut up." She said with an attitude.

"Don't get mad cause daddy Jay rejected your ass." I laughed, smirking at Jay.

"Really your not going to say something to her." Joseline said.

"It's not even that serious." Karin said.

"It's really not." Jay said.

"Anyways!" Cardi said loudly. "What are we doing today?"

"Today I am going to get to know each and every one of you. Everyone will have 30 minutes to an hour to tell me about yourself." He said until he was interrupted by Cassie.

"Are we doing it here?" Cassie asked.

"Can you let me finish." He said with an attitude.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"We're going on my yacht." He said.

"Is it going to be you and us or your people's coming?" Tami asked.

"My people's coming." He said.

"I can't wait." Keke said excitedly.

"So ladies get ready and ill see y'all on the yacht." He said then left.

"Bitch I'm about to be looking good." Cardi said sticking out her tongue.

Jay Pov

"All of them hate Beyoncé except Cardi and Karin." I said. Ty Ty, Kanye, Dame, Tim, and Meek were currently waiting for the girls to arrive. Meek and Kanye also brought their girls Kim and Nicki.

"I thought they were cool except for Joseline, Cassie, and Teyana." Ty said.

"They were mad because me and Bey were together the whole night, the bad thing about it is we ain't even do nothing." I said.

"That's wild." Meek said.

"Is Beyoncé pretty?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah, she actually looks better than anyone in the house." I said honestly.

"They're jealous." Nicki said.