Chapter 3

Jay Pov

"These bitches are crazy, I've never had girls like this." I said to Kanye and Ty as we got ready for the BET Awards.

I normally take each batch of girls to some kind of event, this time it happened to be the BET Awards. The girls didn't know where we were going but they better not look a mess.

"What happened?" Kanye asked.

"So I was answering questions and then Lauren and Tami said that they had kids." I said.

"Nigga that's it." Ty said.

"Let me finish my nigga. Anyways Joseline, boujee, and Teyana had a problem with it."

"Who's boujee?" Kanye asked.

"Cassie, she boujee as hell. Back to my story though, they had a problem with Lauren and Tami having kids so they said some slick shit. Lauren and Tami is cool with Beyoncé and Beyoncé ain't with that negative shit. So Beyoncé like chill we all here for the same thing which is money. Everyone underestimated Beyoncé because she wasn't interacting and talking. After Beyoncé said what she said Joseline was like shut up bitch and Beyoncé snapped. Beyoncé whooped Joseline's ass."

"Damn." Ty said.

"Then she was all mad and she looked bad as fuck."

"I told you." Kanye said.

"I gotta keep an eye out for her." I said.

"I wanna meet this Beyoncé." Ty said.

"Well I'm about to head over there to get them, y'all can come."

***
"Y'all ready?" I asked as they all gathered in the living room.

"We're waiting on Beyoncé." Karin said.

"As we wait I would like to introduce y'all to my bro's Ty and Kanye." I said introducing them to each other.

"Hi." They girls said.

"Your Kim Kardashian's husband." Cassie said.

"Yeah, I know." Kanye said, annoyed.

"You said if one of us is late they're staying, why are we still here?" Joseline said.

"Bitch you ain't learn from that ass whooping you got earlier." Cardi said making Ty and Kanye laugh.

"Cardi chill." I said.

"Sorry daddy." Cardi laughed.

"I'm so sorry I'm late." Beyoncé said coming into the living room.

"Damn." I mumbled, she looked so good better than every other girl. I would talk about her ass but that's another story.

 I would talk about her ass but that's another story