Chapter 7

Beyoncé Pov

Today is payday which means we get our weekly pay of $3,000 and we're allowed to leave the house. I didn't really have plans to do anything today except for put my money in my bank account and meet my roommate for lunch to pay my part of the rent for the apartment we share.

"Y'all are free to do whatever just be back 9." He said handing us $3000 each.

"Are we suppose to walk to our destination?" Cassie asked.

"I knew I was forgetting something." He mumbled then left.

"If he don't hurry up." I said more to myself but the other girls heard me.

"Here's y'all keys to the cars, these cars belong to you now. Make sure when you get back you park your cars in the 10 car garage where it belongs." He said handing us our keys.

"Do we keep these cars?" Lauren asked.

"Yes they're yours." He said.

"Do we all  have the same cars?" Tami asked.

"The cars are in the garage, you'll know which one is yours by using your keys. You're dismissed and Beyoncé I need to talk to you." He said then the girls left leaving us alone.

"What?"

"I wanted to give you an extra $3000, you know for your family and school." He said handing me money.

"Oh no I can't take this, it's not fair."

"Beyoncé you have a future ahead of you, these other girls ain't gone be nothing but Instagram famous. Take the money." He said.

"Fine but don't expect me to sleep with you." I laughed.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Beyoncé." He laughed then we went our separate ways.

I went to the garage to get my car and head to the bank. When I clicked the unlock button on my keypad it led me to an all white 2017 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible. It was beautiful and expensive as hell.

I deposited all my money into my account except for $750 because I had to pay my part of the rent

I deposited all my money into my account except for $750 because I had to pay my part of the rent. I'm currently waiting at In-N-Out Burger for my roommate aka closest friend Sanaa.

"Bey!" She yelled giving me a hug.