Chapter 4

Beyoncé Pov

We finally got home and you could tell the atmosphere was a little off. The whole car ride home was quiet and none of the girls even looked my way.

"They're having reruns of the red carpet and the after party, we all are watching it, wanna watch?" Keke asked.

"Not really, I'm tired." I said taking off my heels.

"Well your watching it anyway, be downstairs in 5." She said then left out.

After I finished taking off my makeup and changed into something comfortable I went downstairs.

"Is it your mission to be late?" Tami asked. I didn't even respond to that.

Teyana had the remote and fast forward the red carpet event to the part where I was walking with Jay and the interview we had with Lala.

"Did you see that?" Lauren asked me.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?"

"You made us look like fools, you made us look like we're living in your shadow." Rihanna said.

"You lied." Cassie said.

"Okai and, if I would've told the truth I would've embarrassed y'all ass." I said.

"Beyoncé did good by lying, what happens in this house stays in this house." Jay said coming out of no where.

"Yeah well I'm not about to be somebody else's shadow. Keke said.

"Damn right." Teyana said.

"Y'all weren't shadowing her, I just wanted Beyoncé today. Another time I'll want somebody else, that's just how this works." Jay said.

"Well we know how bitches like you are. You're a snake and you'll do whatever it takes." Joseline said.

Oh I'm the snake.

"We don't like you Beyoncé." Lauren said.

"We all agree on that." Tami said.

"Watch your back bitch." Joseline said.

"You bitch are delusional. Y'all so damn pressed and so far up each others ass that y'all have to get together and tell me reasons why y'all don't like me." I laughed.

"Yeah whatever hoe." Rihanna said then they all got up and left except Cardi and Karin. It was just them and Jay.

"Why are y'all still here?" I asked.

"We not with them flip flopping ass bitches." Cardi said. "I ain't got no beef with you, I'm strictly here for the money, and sex but mostly money."

"Them girls wasn't with you from the jump, they not seeing how you move, you're really seeing how they move." Karin said.

"I just don't see how I'm the snake." I said.

"Don't worry about them, you ain't come here to make friends." Jay said.

"Exactly and them bitches worried bout the wrong thing." Karin said.

"I appreciate y'all, thanks." I said.

"No problem, if you need us we here." Cardi said then they left.

"You good?" Jay asked.

"Yeah but as of right now I don't trust anyone."

~~~~
Finally the first day is over.

How y'all feel about this chapter?

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!