Chapter 18

Beyoncé Pov

"Someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on." Jay said coming downstairs.

"Well I would like to say that none of us originals had anything to do with it." Teyana said.

"I know and I'm actually really proud of y'all." He said proudly. "What's up with you new girls?"

"I was chillin until I seen Brittany to to my girl like she ain't got no since so pushed her little soft ass." Karrueche said.

"Look I'm not with the drama, I hate drama. I hate being embarrassed more than anything. Y'all embarrassed the shit out of me when y'all chose to handle your problems in front of company. It's different behind closed doors, now I have to deal with the media about how y'all wanted to act like fucking idiots." Jay said.

"I'm sorry." Miracle said.

"Yeah we're really sorry, we didn't know how much this would affect you." Mariah said.

"Y'all could've at least waited until it was over like they do." He said pointing to us originals.

"It won't happen again." Brittany said.

"Damn right it won't."

"Especially since I've decided my stay here is over." Brittany said which shocked the hell out of me. I would never let someone intimidate me and cause me to leave, I think the fuck not. Which is exactly why most of these bitches can't stand me now, because I'm still here.

"Why so soon?" I asked.

"It's not for me, it's too much." She said.

"Nice knowing you." Joseline laughed.

"You can get your shit and leave now cause you wasted my time." Jay said and Brittany quickly got up to retrieve her things.

"Anyone else?" He asked.

We all looked around at each and no one said anything.

"I need my coins, she smoking dick." Cardi said.

"Ok like she just passed up on free money, a free car, and free dick. The girl is tripping." De'arra said.

"Is this meeting over?" I asked.

"In two days y'all are going to Jamaica as a bonding trip. My closest friends more like sisters Nicki, Gabrielle, and Regina will be there to monitor y'all. If anyone fights or acts like they ain't got no sense will be sent home immediately." Jay said.

I was excited to go to Jamaica and get the hell out of Cali. Nicki and I have gotten close since the first time we've met so I was excited to see her again.

"Are you going?" India asked.

"No, I think I need a break from sex and females." He said.

"How long are we staying?" Tami asked.

"One week."

I don't think I can be away from him that long.

"My private jet leaves at 6am in two days, tomorrow you guys can go shopping and get everything you need." He said then left going into his room.

"I'm guessing this meeting is over." Lauren said.

It didn't go as bad as I thought it would. It actually went better than most of our house meetings.

"Goodnight." I said to everyone then headed to my room to get ready for bed. Tomorrow was the only day we're able to get prepared for Jamaica and I had a lot to do.

~~~~
Short chapter that I wrote in like a hour.

Next chapter they'll be headed to Jamaica and someone will be going home 😏

Who do you think needs to leave?

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!