Pranks Can Hurt(Two)

Joe sighs when he gets Caspar's voicemail once more it had been like this for nearly a week. When Joe realized what Caspar had said he didn't know how to react he was completely shocked. Jack not having heard what the other lad said had suggested to go get something to eat since Caspar was busy. Deciding it would be best to give him some space Joe agree, little had he known while he was gone Caspar had left. No note was left behind it had made Joe feel extremely guilty when he saw the tweet. He hadn't intended to hurt Caspar he had no clue that the other had feelings for him.

"Have you got managed to get hold of him yet Joe?"

Zoe asks sitting next to her brother on the couch the first person Caspar ever told about his feelings for Joe had been in fact Zoe. With a promise to never breath a word of it to another soul Zoe had helped the South African to work on keeping his feelings at bay for now. She knew Caspar wanted to tell Joe but it would have to be done carefully. At this point in time she really wished Joe had told her about the prank.

"No not yet the others said they haven't heard from him either I have no idea what to do."

"Well there isn't much you can do he needs some space I understand you didn't intentionally mean to hurt him. But pretending to be in love with your best mate isn't really a prank that always turns out well."

"Yeah I realize that now I just wish he would tweet something else or something at least so I know he's okay."

"I'm sure he's fine."

Zoe replies rubbing his shoulder she knew Caspar was okay he had called her the following morning pouring his heart out to the eldest Sugg. She had suggested he spend the few days with Oli then head over to visit Louise. The best thing for the two right now was to be separated while Zoe dealt with her brother Louise was mothering to Caspar..

"You need to eat something so you don't get ill come on now love let's go."

Louise leads Caspar down to the dining area where Darcy is seated eating a plate of chicken nuggets. A giggle escapes the small child as Caspar sits next to her giving a soft smile as she hands him a nugget.

"Thank you Darcy."

"Welcome."

She smiles continuing with her lunch Louise sets a sandwich in front of Caspar watching him with hawk like eyes to be sure he finished the plate.

"Thank you for allowing me to stay I just needed some time away."

"You're welcome it's been so nice having you here and I know Darcy has enjoyed it a lot."

"It's been wonderful although I do need to be heading back I've put off a lot of meeting and I have to face Joe eventually."

"Would you like a ride?"

"If it wouldn't be too much trouble."

"None at all we can go after lunch if you would like."

"Thank you I appreciate this all so much."

Caspar gives her a hug when he finishes his sandwich before going up to pack up his bag. The three are soon in the car heading for Joe and Caspar's flat, the blond tries to keep his knee from bouncing the closer they get.

"Here we are love if you need anything send a text or call."

"I will thank you love you both."

"We love you too Caspar."

Giving a final wave Caspar takes out his keys taking a few deep breaths he places it in the lock turning and pushing the door open. Slipping inside he takes off his shoes it was eerily quiet not wanting to bother Joe incase he was filming Caspar makes his way to his room.

"Caspar?"

"SHit Zoe what the hell you scared me."

Caspar whispers placing a hand over his heart as Zoe comes from the bathroom motioning for her to follow him Caspar places his bag in his room.

"He's taking a nap right now so we can talk upstairs."

The two make their way upstairs Zoe makes them some tea before sitting together on the sofa.

"How are you doing Casp?"

"I feel like a idiot but I stopped crying the other day so I'd say I'm holding it together."

"I'm sorry you're hurting."

"Don't be I'll be fine eventually I just wasn't expecting anything like that to ever happen."

"I so wish he would have mentioned it to me I would have tried my best to warn you or talk him out of it. He feels terrible about hurting you he had no clue at all you fancied him, no offense but he's not the best when it comes to things like that. Not that it's a excuse for him but he does care for you and I know he would never intentionally hurt you."

"I know that I just wish he would have chose a different prank that wasn't the way I really wanted to tell him that. I'm sure sure if I ever wanted to tell him you know it's terrifying telling a friend someone you care so much about that you have feelings for them. I had just started accepting it completely you know I told you shortly after I realized and just a few days before this happened I told Oli, Will, Conor and Josh that I felt that way.

"Everything is going to be alright I promise you that okay?"

Nodding Caspar takes a sip of his tea Zoe hugs him laying her head on his shoulder after they pull away. The two staring off into space their minds swirling with different thoughts, neither knew how long they sat there. Until both were scared by Joe appearing out of nowhere hesitantly standing by the stairs.

"I think that's my sign to head out Alfie should be here soon anyway I'll ring you two tomorrow or something."

Zoe quickly rinsed her cup calling Alfie to come get her waving goodbye she stepped out closing the door behind her.

"Mind if I sit?"

Joe asks looking at Caspar who shrugs scooting over the two sit in silence before Joe turns to Caspar.

"I am so sorry for what I did I never realized that you had feelings for me in that way I just thought it might be funny to try and freak you out."

"Don't apologize you didn't know."

"No I am going to apologize it was a terrible prank that you were hurt by I would never ever in a million year intentionally hurt you Caspar. I care too much about you to do that I feel horrible for the way I've made you feel. If I could take it back I would in a second you're my best friend and I don't want to lose you."

"I appreciate your apology Joe I do and I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose I just was so surprised that I didn't think to ask you more about it. It just hearing you say that and believing it was true made me really happy. You don't have to worry I am not going to force myself on you I can handle just being friends, it may take a little for things to get back to normal but you aren't going to lose me."

Caspar says looking from his hands to the older lad Joe not knowing what to say opens his arms silently. Hugging him Caspar inwardly sighs it felt good to be home to be back with his friend he just hoped his heart could handle the just being friends part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People asked for a part two and here it is I meant to publish this sooner but I completely forgot about it. I really hope that you enjoy!