Yours(Short)

(Part two of He's an Ass)

Caspar's P.O.V

"Come on Joe just one more slice then we can go."

I smile looking at Joe who I had been seeing for the past couple months every since that first date at the skating rink I was hooked. Joe was such a sweet guy and even tho his ex is an asshole I'm glad he fucked up in order to give me the opportunity to be with Joe. I wish I could knock the shit out of him for hurting Joe but I was determined to make him mine.

"Fine but one more slice."

He smiles ordering us one more slice of pie with ice cream to share holding my fork I thank the waitress before we start eating.

"This is so good."

"Mhm I love the warmth of the pie with the chill of the ice cream."

Nodding we finish the pie I pay leaving a tip before we head out into the street, the sky a light pinkish orange the sun beginning to set.

"So where next?"

Joe asks as we start walking and I think for a moment.

"Walk in the park near your place?"

I ask he nods grinning before we get a uber to the park thanking the driver I help Joe out and lace our hands together.

"I've had such a wonderful day Caspar thank you so much."

"You're welcome Joe you know these past nine months have been amazing you make me laugh and smile when I don't feel like it. I know you were hurt and I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry Casp it's not your fault he was an asshole I just needed a shove to leave him."

Joe says as we walk I spot a bench sitting down and I pull him down next to me clearing my throat. 

"You mean so much to me Joe and I want you happy I want to be the one to make me happy. Joe would you be my boyfriend?"

I say watching him he looks at me thinking for a moment.

"I understand if it's still too early for you I'll respect that I promise if you give me a chance I won't make you regret it. I'll try my hardest to always keep you happy I can't say we won't fight that's just something that happens but I'll care for you and love you the way you deserve."

"How can I tell you that I'll be yours if you don't hush for a minute."

"Sorry I didn't meant to wait what?"

Joe chuckles rolling his eyes at me before lacing our fingers again.

"I say yes I will be your boyfriend."

I smile hugging him to me tightly when we hear thunder I suggest walking to his place when we arrive I kiss his cheek telling him I need to get home and I have an uber coming. When I leave I can't help but smile to myself. Who would have thought nine months ago I met my now boyfriend and in two years I'll ask him to move in with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to update this I literally could not figure out what to write but I hope you like it.