This Town

(Lyric breakdown of This Town by Niall Horan) (I can't help but love the idea with Jaspar and I'm only using certain parts of the song.)

Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running 'round
It's funny how things never change in this old town
So far
From the stars  

Dear Caspar,
Everything is still different it still seems as if you're here next to me I keep waking up every morning. Leaning over to kiss you awake but then I remember you aren't there next to me anymore. I can still smell your cologne in the bedroom it keep reminding me of so many nights together. The memories make it hard to forget about you it doesn't matter how hard I try to forget. I was walking around London a lot when we first split and it seemed like I saw you everywhere I see parts of you in everyone. How crazy is that it's been seven months and I still feel like I see you when it's just my imagination.

 And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around
And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now  

So many things have happened since I last saw you my nan is doing a lot better I helped my dad move house. Zoe and I are working on a project coming up in the next few months I'm excited, we'll be releasing it around October sometime. I love you still even if you've moved on I never thought I wouldn't get to tell you that everyday. I remember every time I would say it your eyes would light up and you would smile so big. I wish I could still do that I wish you were still here with me instead of out there somewhere.

I saw that you moved on with someone new
In the pub that we met he's got his arms around you
It's so hard
So hard  

I went to the pub with Conor the other night the one we were in the night we first met. I saw you with some guy I couldn't believe it I had to look twice. My brain knew it but my heart didn't want to accept it I don't want to accept someone else has your love.

 You still make me nervous when you walk in the room
Them butterflies—they come alive when I'm next to you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you

 And I know that it's wrong
That I can't move on
But there's something 'bout you  

Even tho it's been seven months I still got butterflies when I saw you I still felt that shiver when I heard you laugh. I'm sorry I'm still longing for you I messed up and lost the best person in my life. I've tried but there is just something about you that won't get out of my head out of my heart. I love you more than I ever thought was humanly possible I just wish I could tell you again.

 'Cause if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you

If I could go back and change anything it would be to show you more how much I love you. I would dance with you no matter where we were not caring who was watching. I would go anywhere to be with you I would remind you every chance I got how much you mean to me. If only I could go back but life isn't about dwelling on the ifs, I hope that whatever happens you'll be happy. That is what I want most for you in this life is happiness I love you thanks for the memories.
-Joe Sugg x