Falling Fast

Dear Joe,
I don't even know where to begin this letter I'm sitting at Gleam writing this in one of the offices while I wait for you to finish in a meeting. I've had a lot of things running through my mind these past few weeks. I'm falling for you Joe and I'm falling faster then I ever had with someone before. Just everything about you I adore so much even your stubbornness and your annoying at time pranks. I'm not the best with words I have no idea how to tell you any of this I mean we've been on only a small handful of dates but I can't help myself.

Just everything about you makes me extremely happy I love being able to still joke around and be serious at the same time. I feel something I haven't really before and it's all happening so fast I don't know what to think. Honestly I don't want to move too fast but then again do I just take the chance and tell you how I'm feeling? I'm confused on which option I should go with I don't want to ruin anything.

(Snap he was going to send Joe is below it was screen shot from his story.)

I was thinking if I do tell you now or in a few days maybe drop a hint by sending you a snap but truthfully it wouldn't have been able to describe everything I'm feeling

I was thinking if I do tell you now or in a few days maybe drop a hint by sending you a snap but truthfully it wouldn't have been able to describe everything I'm feeling. I'm falling in love with you Joe but how am I suppose to tell you without scaring you away? That is the last thing I want to do I just don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to keep it in. This is what makes me more then a bit nervous I hope I can figure it all out.

Whatever happens I just want you to know that you're my best friend you've helped me push to achive more than I ever thought I was capable enough to do. You've helped me with expressing myself you make me laugh when I'm down and make me feel as if I'm more then just a silly non serious dork. Someone who nobody should spend anytime on, you make me happy content, you feel like home. Thank you for that for helping me believe in myself and believe in the good of the future. Here's to hoping things turn out for the better.
~Caspar x