Will You Marry Me?

"Come on Caspar."

Joe smiles tugging his boyfriend after him to the field next to his dad's house.

"I don't want to step in a hole slow down.

He chuckles at Joe's sudden excitement the two continue their walk Caspar was a bit startled when Joe suddenly asked him to go for a walk but he thought nothing of it. Caspar loved getting to spend time alone with Joe which was a bit harder with his family all around. Soon they make it to the field and Joe walks to the middle sitting down.

"Okay sit next to me."

Joe grins taking the bag off of his back that he brought with him Joe pulls out a scrapbook he had spent the last couple months working on.

"Happy late birthday baby."

Handing the book over Caspar takes it smiling seeing the words Jaspar in foam letters on the front. Opening it taking his time to look over the pictures Joe begins to point pictures out to him.

"This is from the video of the apartment tour when we first moved in together."

Caspar chuckles nodding as he looks over it

"That pizza looks incredible and tasted even better."

"It really did."

Joe nods waiting for Caspar to look through a few more pictures and he smiles.

"Our Christmas tree we put up together we surprisingly did a great job."

"I was so proud of us

"I was so proud of us."

Caspar replies looking at more photos of their relationship trips to America and tons of other countries. 

"We have gone through so much together these past three years with you have been some of the best of my life." 

Reaching into his bag once more he pulls out a recorder setting it on his leg before pressing play.

"I don't want to imagine a day without you being next to me I can't promise you a perfect life but I can promise to love you for the rest of mine."

He says waiting for Caspar to flip to the last page that has a engagement ring taped to the page. Caspar's eyes widen as Joe pulls it off getting on one knee the music still playing softly in the back.

"Caspar Lee will you make me even happier then I already am will you marry me?"

Smiling Caspar nods his head letting Joe slip the band over his finger kissing his mouth.

"Yes Joe yes over and over."

Pulling him into his arms Joe hugs Caspar tightly kissing his lips before taking a Polaroid out of his bag snapping a picture of them and the ring gluing it into the book.

"I love you Caspar Lee."

"I love you too JoJo Sugg."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted something simple and cute I really hope you guys like it :)