Kiss Me

Joe paces the floor of his sister's bedroom venting to her as he does whenever he has a serious struggle.

"I mean we've been on multiple dates he asked me to be his boyfriend two weeks ago and not once has Caspar attempted even a slight kiss. It's only ever a kiss on the cheek or forehead is there something wrong with me am I doing something wrong?"

He asks plopping on the bed next to Zoe who has been watching him in silence the past twenty minutes.

"I don't think there is anything wrong with you maybe he just likes forehead and cheek kisses better then on the lips."

"But he kissed someone on the lips before it's just he won't kiss me and I don't know why."

"Ask him then when do you see him again?"

"Tonight he comes back from visiting Marcus."

"Alright talk to him then see what he tells you I'm sure it's nothing serious."

"Okay I really hope your right."

He sighs following her downstairs to get his shoes on and get the train back to London hugging him close Zoe kisses his cheek."

"Let me know what happens."

"I will promise."

Smiling he gives her hand a squeeze before going out to the car Alfie waiting to drive him to the station.

"We'll see you soon thanks for visiting."

Alfie smiles giving him a hug before Joe gets out, walking into the station the ride back to London he spends editing a vlog.
~(A/N In this Joe and Caspar live in separate flats for now.)
Running a hand over the back of his neck Joe looks around the flat making sure that everything looked nice. Sitting on the couch he mindlessly watches some random show that was on his heart pounding as he waited for Caspar. A knock on the door caused his head to snap up taking a deep breath he wipes his hands off on his jeans. Walking over he unlocks the door letting Caspar in who smiles pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Hi JoJo."

"Hey Casp it's good to see you."

"Good to see you too I've missed you."

Caspar grin setting his bag on the floor wrapping his arms around the smaller lad resting his cheek on top of his head. Joe hugs back tightly closing his eyes as he thinks of how to start this he didn't want to seem pushy but he needed to know.

"I've missed you too how was the stay with Marcus?"

"Great we did so much and went all over the place."

He hums walking with Joe to the couch and pulling him to his chest rubbing his arm.

"What did you get up to?"

"Oh hung out with the boys went and visited with Zoe and Alfie today."

"Are they doing well?"

"Mhm great actually, um Caspar can I ask you something?"

"Yes go right ahead."

"You like me don't you?"

"Of course I wouldn't be dating you if I didn't have feelings for you."

"Then why won't you kiss me?"

Caspar pulls back so he can see Joe's face.

"What on earth are you talking about I kiss you."

"Yeah on the cheek or forehead or something like that but you haven't really kissed me and we've been dating for two going on three weeks I thought it would happen at least once. Even if it was on accident but that hasn't happen do you not like me in that way?"

Joe whispers the last part his head bowed to keep from looking at Caspar.

"Joe look at me please."

Caspar says softly lifting Joe's chin to look at him a small smile on his face.

"I do want to kiss you really really kiss you but I wanted to respect you I wouldn't do it unless I knew you were ready. You didn't seem to mind the face kisses so I assumed you weren't ready for me to take the next step."

"I don't mind them it's just I have really wanted to kiss you but I didn't think you did."

"Trust me I definitely have been waiting to kiss the breath out of you."

"Then do it, please kiss me."

"My pleasure."

Caspar grins bringing his lips to Joe's a smile spreading across his face as both their eyes drift close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am well aware that Caspar has a girlfriend, I respect that, but I am still a Jasparshipper and I am going to continue writing this so just a heads up. :)