By Chance

Joe
"I don't want to go Marcus can't you and Alfie just go yourselves?"

I ask my friend as he pulls me into the uber shaking his head smiling at me.

"You need to relax Joe have some fun now I don't want to hear another word about it enjoy yourself just don't get too drunk. We'll meet up every thirty minutes that way we know that you're safe and you know we are."

Nodding my head I look out the window waiting for us to arrive. When we finally do I see a line of people at the front and can hear the music threw the car windows. Taking a deep breath I get out following after Alfie and Marcus. Once at the front of the line I show my ID before being lead in by my wrist Alfie smiling at me.

"You'll be fine mate don't worry."

We make our way to the bar ordering three shots all at once we take them and I wince at the burn that goes down my throat. Well I guess I might as well have a good time while I'm here...

"Can I have another?"

I yell to the bartender a little over two hours later the loud music making it a little hard to hear. My body swaying to the music I take a swig of the gin he hands me. Looking out at all the people moving and dancing around I let out a loud whoop before moving along to dance. I find a random person to start dancing with and I take another drink of my beer. My head swims as the bass booms around us lights flashing everywhere I feel the alcohol moving threw my body. Little do I know that I will regret this in the morning time.

Caspar

I take a drink of my beer watching all the people dance around like crazy trying to move with the beat. My vision lands on a guy dancing a few feet from me now he I can tell is hammered I watch as a group of three guys move towards him. Keeping my eyes on them I watch as one hands him another drink his friends smirking. I feel my stomach drop standing up I walk over as they start pushing him back and forth.

"Hey baby there you are!"

I smile taking the shorter guys hand pulling him to me he looks up confused before smiling at me.

"I've been looking everywhere for you come on we better get you home."

Wrapping my arm around his waist I glare at the three guys before leading him away outside where the air is cooler.

"Hey buddy do you have an address or something?"

He starts laughing and I sigh calling an uber no way this guy could make it by himself I have him lean against me so he doesn't fall. After the uber pulls up I spend ten minutes working on getting him into the car. I give my address apologizing and I look at the guy he looks pretty cute he pokes my nose giggling to himself. When we pull up at my flat I pay before helping him out and inside we mange to get downstairs and I put him in my spare room. I watch as he flops on his bed I hear buzzing and I pull out his phone seeing text from a guy names Marcus and Alfie who call him Joe.

"That's a nice name."

'Sorry guys went home don't feel too well.'

I hope that sounds like him I plug it in to a spare charger I have before I work on getting him into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt since his clothes reek like alcohol. Pulling the blankets back I set some advil and a bottle of water on the night stand.

"Go to sleep Joe."

I say tucking him in and he yawns waving my hand in front of his mouth since his breath stinks as well. I decide to leave a bucket next to his bed before turning the light off making my way upstairs I make sure everything is locked and my alarm is set before going downstairs and getting into my own bed.
~

Opening my eyes I stretching before stopping when I feel a body next to mine looking over I nearly awe out loud when I see Joe asleep. My eyes travel over his face and I see he removed his shirt must have woken up with the sweats.

 My eyes travel over his face and I see he removed his shirt must have woken up with the sweats

I watch him for a few more minutes before his eyes open and he gives me a sheepish smile.

"Hello."

"Hello Joe."

"How did you know my name?"

"Your friends texted you I pretended I was you and told them you went home."

I say shrugging and I look at him again.

"What are you doing in me bed by the way?"

"Bad dream and I remembered what you did for me last night and how you kept me safe I wanted to thank you for that."

"You're welcome."

I smile before asking him some questions about himself we lay there for the next two hours getting to know each other before Joe suggests we get coffee. I drive to the nearest little coffee shop and we order our drinks. Sitting across from each other he tells me about his childhood and I tell about mine. When we get ready to leave and part ways Joe bites his lip before standing on his tip toes kissing my mouth. My eyes widen and I kiss back before he shoves a piece of paper in my hand and getting in an uber. I watch as he leaves before looking down at my hand.

Thanks again for everything text me. xx :) -Joe

My heart flutters and I put his number in my phone with a little x next to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy this darling thanks for requesting it! cupofno