On Accident

Joe's P.O.V
"Caspy stop someone is going to notice when I film."

I laugh as he kisses along my neck rubbing his hand over my thigh.

"But Joe I wanna kiss youuuu."

"You can but lemme film first okay?"

He pouts nodding and moves to sit behind the camera while I film my main channel video for Sunday. Once I finish and spend a little time editing it he takes my computer saving everything before setting it on the night stand.

"Now kisses."

He grins crawling over top of me and kissing my mouth, wrapping my arms around his neck I smile kissing back.

"You want to know what we should do?"

"What's that?"

He hums kissing along my neck softly lacing his hands with mine.

"We should get a bottle of wine and celebrate being together."

"It's not our anniversary."

"I know I just thought it might be nice we don't have too."

"I'm teasing baby I'll go out and buy some while you order some Thai food."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too."

He smiles kissing my mouth again before grabbing his phone and wallet. I watch as he leaves before grabbing my computer to finish editing. Once done I order our food then decide to do a live stream since I have nothing to do.

"Hey guys I've decided to do a YouNow while I wait for food. Caspar isn't here so I have nothing to do."

I smile at the web cam having them ask me some questions.

"I do enjoy a round of golf now and again but I don't get the chance very often."

I skip over the ones about Jaspar continuing to talk about future travel plans and the bell rings.

"I'll be right back."

Walking to the door I grab my wallet paying before settling the food on the table. I get silverware setting them on the table and the door opens. Caspar smiles showing me the bottle of wine.

"Cool dinner is here just go ahead and grab the cups while I get my computer."

I walk towards my laptop and Caspar grabs my waist kissing my mouth. I freeze in horror looking at him before glancing at my laptop and his eyes widen when he sees that I have YouNow up.

"Fuck I didn't know that was up."

He whispers as we see the chat move quickly but too afraid to actually look.

"I guess we should look at the chat."

He nods and we sit in front of the camera seeing all the finally and Jaspar comments.

"Well this isn't how we wanted to tell you guys this was an accident but now you know. We will do a video to properly explain everything but please don't tell anyone else. We're gonna go eat now bye guys."

We wave before logging off and I look at him.

"Next time let me get my computer."

I smile and he kisses my cheek shrugging his shoulders.

"At least we know most people will be supportive."

"I love you you giant dork."

"And I love you short shit."

I giggle kissing his mouth before we sit down to eat.
-------------------------------------------
I hope you like this thank you for being patient and waiting.

Dedicated to: @1D_5SOS_TWD_-