"Gladly," She smiled as she turned to Clayton.

"Can you play something now?" I asked Adam.

"Sure," He smiled softly as he sat down on the sofa.

"Beautiful girls all over the world. 

I could be chasing but my time would be wasted. 

They got nothin' on you baby.

Nothin' on you baby

They might say hi and I might say hey.

But you shouldn't worry about what they say.

'Cause they got nothin' on you baby.

Nothin' on you baby," He sang as he played his guitar. Soon he finished the song and of course I had to kiss him after that.

"That was really good," I smiled.

"Naw, I'm not that good," Adam said running a hand through his dark hair.

"Yes, you are good, that was adorable!" Tiana squealed.

"Well, we need to go now. Thanks for the show Adam," Clayton said winking as he took Tiana's hand and walked towards the door.

"Brooke, you're staying here, right?" Tiana asked.

"Yea," I grinned.

"Uh what are you gonna do?" Zac asked awkwardly.

"Um just hang out," I said.

"And other stuff," Adam added suggestively waggling his eyebrows.

 "Well, bye," Clayton and Tiana yelled as they exited.

 "I should leave too, It's gonna get dark," Vienna said, "Shawna want to come with me?"

"It's already dark," I pointed out.

"Whatever," She said rolling her eyes.

"Sure, I'll come with you," Shawna said as she grabbed her stuff. And then there were three of us; four if you count Adam's brother who just came home.

"Brooke I need to talk to you," Zac said, completely aware of Adam standing right there. I looked at Adam and he just gave me a small nod. So Zac walked me towards the kitchen for some privacy before opening his mouth.

Zac's POV

"Brooke. Are you really gonna stay here?" I asked.

"Yea," She shrugged.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's his birthday," She said blankly.

"Well, don't do anything stupid," I said giving her a hug. She flinched at first, but then she softened up.

"Zac," She started, "You never told me why you left."

"It's uh complicated," I lied. 

"Oh, well I think you should go now," She said, trying not to make eye contact with me as she pulled away from my hug.

"Um ok," I said giving her a small peck on the cheek as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Bye Adam," I said as I grabbed my coat and headed out the door.

Adam's POV

"So what do you wanna do now?" I asked Brooke.

 "Well it's already ten, so how about sleep?" Brooke asked yawning.

 "Sure," I smiled. I carried her up the stairs and gave her a t-shirt and a pair of pyjama pants. Once she changed into the clothes, I realized the shirt was too big but she still looked good in it.

"Um, do you have a sweatshirt or something? It might get cold at night," She asked. 

"I'll keep you warm," I said waggling my eyebrows as she rolled her eyes. I reached into my closet and pulled out a dark gray hoodie, my favorite one, whatever. I'm too lazy to get a different one. After brushing our teeth and all that, we climbed into bed.

Brooke's POV

"So what'd Zac say?" Adam asked wrapping his arms around me. 

I brushed the thought of sparks when he touch me out of my mind and answered him, "He just thought we were gonna do stuff,"

"Well we technically are doing stuff," Adam said and I could just imagine him waggling his eyebrows.

"You're a weirdo," I said lightly smacking his head. 

 "But I'm your weirdo," Adam said smiling as he leaned in closing the space between us. This kiss was different though. It wasn't quick, it was fairly long. Somehow during that kiss I ended up on top of him. Soon enough I pulled away and looked at him.

"Well, now we have something to tell Zac," Adam laughed.

 "Yea," I said laughing along, but what he didn't know was that something hit me after that kiss. I liked him. I swore that I wouldn't, I think? My mind snapped out of my thoughts when I heard laughter.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked peering at the person next to me.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked. Suddenly I realized that I was grinning like an idiot. I scrambled my brain for something to say but all I could say was, "Uh, um,"

"Well, ok. . . Go to sleep now," Adam said yawning putting his hands over my face.

"I can't breathe," I said through his hand, but he still didn't move his hand. "I'm dying!" I said, trying to pry his hand off of my face. Still he wouldn't remove his hand, so I had to resort to drastic measures.

"Did you just bite me?" Adam asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup," I answered finally he removed his hand from my face.

"Well I find that kinda attractive," He smirked.

"Oh," I said feeling the blush rise to my cheeks.

"Well go to sleep," Adam said again.

"Ok," I sighed as I rested my head in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes.

Adam's POV

    Finally, Brooke was asleep. Yes it sounds creepy that I'm watching her sleep, but she looks so innocent when she sleeps. I watched as her chest rose and fell as she breathed. I thought for a moment. I should tell her, but I can't. It will probably make this whole situation awkward. Soon I fell asleep drowned in my thoughts.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok so new chapter :)

Do you like it?

Or not :(

Vote & Comment

Miss_terious