"Sure why not," Adam said reaching for one. Soon we all had one except for Shawna and Vienna.

"You sure you guys don't want one?" Clayton asked waving the half eaten chicken wing in their faces.

"Eww no, that's gross just look at her," Shawna said pointing at me.

I wiped my face and licked my fingers, "What? Me gross?"

Then the word 'touchdown' appeared on the screen of the TV and we all jumped up except for Shawna and Vienna. 

"Guys the Ravens got a touchdown; they're winning now," We said to them, but they just looked at us with boredom. I reached over to give Adam a kiss, just as Zac kissed Shawna.

 "So, baby, did you think of anything yet?" I asked flirtatiously, putting on another act.

 "Hmm, I don't know," He said licking his bottom lip.

 "Can you pick now? The game is gonna end soon and then I'll have to leave," I pouted.

"Can you stay for the night?" He asked hopefully while Zac watched with wide eyes.

"Are you're parents home?" I asked.

"No, they're coming back with my little sister at midnight," He said giving me a sly grin.

"Well then, I do believe I can stay," I smiled.

"Come," He grinned mischievously, pulling me towards the stairs leaving everyone behind.

"Where are we going?" I asked following him up the stairs, forgetting the ongoing game.

"My room," He smirked as he opened the door.

 "Wow. It's so clean," I said in awe at his organized room. "Is that a guitar? Can you play?"

"You ask alot of questions," Adam chuckled, "Yes, I can play. Want me to play something?"

"Sure. . .  Wait, I think someone's coming," I whispered.

"Who?" Adam whispered back. 

 "Zac, who else?" I said simply.

"Come here," Adam whispered patting is lap. I quickly agreed, climbed onto his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Just as our lips brushed, Zac opened the door, "Oh sorry, I'm interrupting am I?"

"Yea," Adam said awkwardly.

"How come whenever we're doing something you're always here also?" I said coolly. I watched as he tried to say something but couldn't.

"Well, we need to get back to the game, right Brooke?" Adam asked holding my hand in one hand and his guitar in the other.We walked back into the living room just as the game was about to end.

"What's happening?" Adam asked Clayton.

"Ravens are down by six," Clayton sighed staring at the screen. We watched as the players hiked the ball. The players ran down the field blocking all of the opponents from tackling the player with the ball. Touchdown. The crowd roared and so did we except for Vienna and Shawna. One more point to break the tie. The player kicked the ball and it went straight through the goal post.

    We all started hollering, except Shawna and Vienna, who didn't know what was going on. I turned around to face Adam, who kissed me right on the lips.

 "Aww this is so cute," Tiana said as the click of a camera went off.

"Tiana go kiss your boyfriend," I said rolling my eyes as I threw a pillow at her.