"So, here it goes." Cam sighed and took my hand. "Hailey and I are dating."

"And we're really happy" I smiled, looking at Cameron. He smiled back at me lovingly.

"I really hope you guys are okay with our decision. I've been in love with Hailey since high school. And yes, we went to high school together. But that's a whole different story saved for a different time."

"So, let's go on to the questions now" I said. Cameron unlocked his phone and asked the first question.

"She's watching the tv, what is she watching? Hmmm..." Cameron pretended to think. "For a tv show, it'd be American Horror Story or Duck Dynasty. For movie, it'd be 8 Mile."

"You know me so well" I pretended to cry. "One point for you."

"Okay next question. Favorite cereal. Oh this is easy. You don't eat cereal."

"Nope. Guess again." I laughed.

"What? I've never seen you eat cereal!" Cam laughed.

"Well, I do. And I happen to have a favorite one. So guess."

"Uhhh... cheerios?"

"Wrong" I said. "Cinnamon Toast Crunch." (A/N SPIKE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! PROTEIN! PROOOOTEEEEEIN!)

"Oh well same thing" Cameron shrugged.

"Not really" I giggled.

"Okay next question. Favorite brand of clothing?" Cameron examined my outfit. "Uhhh Victoria's Secret?"

"That isn't a brand" I chuckled.

"Uhhh Chanel?"

"Well, yes, and I like Diamond Supply Co." I answered.

"Next question, favorite band or singer?"

"Oh this is a hard one." I said and laughed.

"Your favorite band is.... either Blink 182, Bring Me The Horizon, or 5SOS."

"Correct" I laughed.

We went on with questions and did cute things like couples on YouTube do. At one point, Cameron tackled me on the couch and started tickling me. The question was if I was ticklish or not. (A/N or nah.)

"I guess we should end this video with something special...." Cameron smirked, looking to me. I smiled and a slight shade of pink fell on my cheeks. He leaned in closer and closer.

I could feel his hot, minty breath on my skin. I could smell his Versace cologne strongly, and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I moved my arms to his neck, and wrapped them around.

Our lips met and it was magic, everything I've ever dreamed of. Stronger than my kiss with Jake. Stronger than my kiss with Jack. The strongest spark I've ever felt in my entire life.

We pulled apart and ended the video.

Just then, Carter walked in.

"Oh, hey Hails" Carter smiled and hugged me.

"Hey Cartahh" I smirked.

"Anyone wanna come to Taco Bell with me?"

"Me!" I answered. I hadn't had Taco Bell in forever, and I LOVED Taco Bell.

"I'm kinda tired" Cameron said.

"So am I" Nash answered as well.

"Come back here after, okay?" Cameron said, wiping his eyes in exhaustion. I couldn't blame him. They were on a flight all night.

"Okay I will, can I stay the night?"

"Of course babe" Cameron gave me a small peck on my lips and hugged me. "Bye."

"Bye" I smiled.

Carter and Nash knew we were dating, but the other guys would find out from the video. Guess we'll just wait and see.

Carter and I got in his car and I turned up the radio, hearing 2 On by Tinashe ft. Schoolboy Q blast through the speakers.

Carter and I jammed out and I made a vine; so did Carter.

Caption: Taco Bell swaggin' #TacoBell #2On #Tinashe Carter Reynolds

I tagged Carter in it and he revined it. A bunch of people were mad we were hanging out, but some were happy.

We got to Taco Bell and it was pretty much empty. I ordered 2 Doritos locos tacos and a Mountain Dew baja blast. (A/N my faves.)

We sat down and ate and I took a selfie with him.

@HaileyRenee: Taco Bell with the broski @mr_carterr "#besties4lyfe #tacobell

We went back to the hotel and Cameron was asleep in his bed, shirtless, in only boxers. God damn. I sound like a total fangirl but holy mother-

"Hey you're back" Nash smiled.

"Yup" I awkwardly laughed.

"Oh yeah, Cam was waiting for you to come back, but he fell asleep."

"Awww!" I gushed.

"Awww!" Nash mocked me in a high pitched girly voice. I slapped him on the arm.

"Shut up" I laughed.

I went to Cam's bed and laid down next to him, cuddling up to his warm body. I must've woken him up because he put his arm around me.

"Hey, you came back" He smiled.

"Why wouldn't I?" I laughed.

Nash and Carter went to go walk around and Cam kissed my forehead.

"Wait, I have to text my mom that I'm staying here."

To: Mom

I'm staying with Cam at the hotel. Don't worry we're not doing anything. He's sharing a room with Nash and Carter, who are like my brothers.

From: Mom

You could've told me. You better be home by 11:30 in the morning. If you're not, you're grounded again.

To: Mom

Yeah yeah whatever

I locked my phone and laid in Cameron's arms. It was silent for a few minutes.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Why you what?"

"Why pick me? You're Cameron Dallas. You could have any girl you want with the snap of your fingers." I said.

"Why you? What about why me? You're THE Hailey Reneé. Friends with the most famous celebs in the entire world, a model, an actress, AND a singer!"

"Maybe because you're the only one I want." I said, looking up at him.

"And you're the only one I want." Cameron kissed my lips for a few seconds, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tomorrow the video would be uploaded and everyone would know.

I guess it's not just our little secret anymore.