Chapter Fifty Two.

*6:30 PM*

Stephanie was in her and Drew's room, doing her makeup at the mirror in the bathroom. After the beach, her and Drew played pool and sat in the living room talking while Anastasia, Jermaine, Priscilla and Patrick took naps and Lashelle and Trey spent their time avoiding each other. She was a bit of a night owl already, but since she knew she didn't have to work, she planned to milk this trip as much as possible.

She kept her makeup light, but made sure that her eyes would stand out a little more. After she finished her makeup, she put on her dress. It was a strapless white tube top style dress with dark blue stripes across the cleavage area. She wore it with a pair of open toed nude strapped heels and brushed her pink hair to the right side. She walked into the bedroom to see Drew sitting on the edge of the bed, messing on his phone.

He wore a black denim button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue jeans and casual black suede loafers. His hair was perfectly styled and coiffed and he wore a gold watch and matching bracelet on his left wrist.

"Why are you looking so sexy? Who are you trying to impress, huh?" Stephanie joked.

Drew chuckled and shook his head, "Nobody but myself."

"Mhm, that's who you better say."

"What are you tripping for? I could be asking you the same question with that tight ass dress you got on." He stood up and looked down at her.

"Stephanie D'Cruz dresses up for nobody but her own self." She flipped her hair.

"And me."

"Ehh."

"Don't try to play me, NiNi."

She laughed and wrapped her arms around his torso, "But it's so much fun to work your nerves."

"You forget I can come back and do the same to you." He chuckled and slapped her ass hard.

"Oww." She hissed and smacked him in the chest, "Damn, did you have to slap it that hard?"

"You don't complain any other time. Especially when I'm pounding that p-"

She cut him off by covering his mouth, "You don't do it that damn hard. Like, shit. My ass cheek is sore now."

"Aww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to be that bad."

"Yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"For real, I didn't. I'm sorry, NiNi." He rubbed her ass cheek and planted kisses on her neck and collarbone.

"You are so lucky I don't kick your ass."

"You know I love my NiNi. Don't be like that." He gently bit her neck and sucked on her spot.

"Mmm. Uh-uh, don't get me started right now. No hickies." She shook her head.

He kissed her neck one last time and then kissed her lips.

"You love me?" He asked her.

"I haven't hurt you yet, have I?"

He laughed and kissed her lips again before letting her go, "Come on, you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." She nodded and grabbed her phone, placing it inside of her yellow purse.

Stephanie left out of the room as Drew followed behind her and they walked down the stairs. Trey, Jermaine and Patrick were all sitting down on the couch having a conversation with each other.

"How did I finish getting ready before your women?" She asked them.

"Now Steph, you know your sister and her makeup." Jermaine chuckled.