Harry almost never brings people into his home unless it is his close friends and family or he is having a big party to celebrate something and I know even with it crumpled on the floor that the coat does not belong to Harry or myself.

I walk shakily towards the living area and look down as I step over another piece of clothing.

"Harry?" I call out, attempting to warn him of my presence but there is no response.

When I look up, my blood runs cold and I try not to be sick as I take in the scene in front of me.

An empty bottle of vodka lies tipped over on the coffee table next to an ashtray with a lit cigarette resting on the lip.  The lights are dimmed and smoke fills the air.

Clothes are strewn over the arms of the couches and the floor and I hold my breath as I look at the two naked women in the room.

They barely register my presence as the brunette sits on the floor, using a piece of paper she has ripped from one of Harry's books to snort a line of cocaine off the top of the table.

The blonde is on top of a completely naked Harry on the couch.  Her head bobs up and down, desperately trying to keep his dick hard with her mouth and hand while he slips out of consciousness underneath her. 

His arm drops off the edge of the couch and his head falls lifelessly to the side as his hair falls in front of his half closed eyes that have rolled back in his head.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" I screech.

It's taking all of my strength not to rip her off his unconscious body by her hair, but Harry always warns me about provoking anyone, from paparazzi to these repulsive groupies, that could press changes or sue him, even if they are horribly in the wrong. 

She snaps her head up and takes her mouth off him to look at me and rolls her eyes.

"Calm down bitch, we were fucking and he just blacked out." She says wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!"

The women huff and stand up pulling their slutty clothes on and running their index fingers over the top of the table to rub the remaining cocaine dust onto their teeth.

The blonde wiggles her fingers in a condescending wave as she walks past me and I stop myself from slapping her across her disgusting face.

The door clicks behind them and I rush to turn the music off.

My hands are shaking uncontrollably as I kneel down and brush Harry's hair out of his face and I almost cry in relief when I see a breath escape his lips.

"It's ok, it's ok."  I breathe in a hurry mostly to myself as I grab a blanket and cover up his dignity. 

I pull my phone out of my pocket and pray I reach my friends on the way home from the restaurant.

"Xander! I need you to come to Harry's!" I scream hysterically.

"Liv! Are you ok? Is Harry ok? We are on our way!"

I hang up on him, not able to deal with anything more than what's in front of me.

I'm kneeling by Harry's face, stroking his hair with my trembling fingers and watching every breath like it might be his last, when I feel his body convulse. 

I jump and roll him onto his side just in time for him to violently vomit all over the floor. 

"Shit! It's ok baby. I'm here. I've got you." I chant over and over as I sit behind him on the couch, wrapping my arm around his shoulder so he doesn't fall forward and holding his hair off his face with my other hand.