Chapter 13- Emergency

I wipe my eyes and check the time. Shit. I'm going to be late for schol! I jump and out of bed and do my daily routine before getting my mom to drop me off at school.

"Well, well, well," Josh cakles.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" I roll my eyes.

"Know who is in class? Mr. Hero," Josh laughs.

"Just leave me alone, I never did anything to you!" I begin to walk away with my books in hand.

"No, not yet," he grabs my waist, spinning me around.

"Let go of me!" I cry.

"What's wrong pretty lady? Mom never taught you 'bout the birds and the bees?" His hands reach for his belt buckle as he shoves me into the janitors closet.

"Josh! Get off me!" I try to shove him but he doesn't even budge. He's still fumbling with his belt buckle so I have to act fast. He fumbles with the button on my shirt and his belt buckle at the same time so I knee him in the groin.

"You bitch!" He groans as he doubles over. I knee him in the stomach as my elbow crashes down on his back causing him to collapse to the ground. I hop over him and run out of the closet and down the hall and I don't stop running until I reach a small hallway, sliding down the wall as sobs escape my lips.

"Clarissa?" A familliar voice calls as they jog up to me. "Clarissa what happened?" The boy asks but I wont open my eyes to see who it is. He places his hand on my shoulder and I flinch with a loud sob. "Clarissa," he whispers and I open my eyes, locking them on his chocolate brown ones.

"Did Josh do this to you?" He whispers again. I nod once and bring my hands to my face. I know I'm going to have to tell him what he did.

"H-h-he tr-" I begin.

"I know, I know what he did," he whispers soothingly before buttoning up the top two buttons on my shirt. He wraps me in his arms and allows me to just cry. And believe me, I do. I bawl my eyes out right there and then.

I was almost raped!

"I'm so proud of you," Matt whispers.

"How do you know I stopped him?" I continue to cry.

"Because if it were anybody else they would've taken you to the office. Now, let's go," he grabs my hand and pulls me off the floor.

"Excuse me sir, we have an emergency," Matt says to the front desk.