Sleep over

So another day of hell aka school. I'm at my locker right now just getting ready to get out of here. I just want a break right now from all the drama. HAHA kidding I feed off of drama. Just as long as i'm not in it. Aaron had already been complaining how annoying is Gene. He had some drama with him yesterday. No, no not today.

"HI (Y/N)!"

"AHH WHAT THE HECK!"

"Oh sorry, well I-uh- Kawaii Chan was wondering you can come to my sleep over i'm having tonight. Would you like to come?"

"Sure, I would love to! The only problem is, well my brother. Also where is the place going to be?"

"Who's your brother? Also it's at Aphmau's house."

"Aaron."

"Aaron Lycon?"

"Yes."

"You're related to him? How, he's so rough and grungy!"

"I know! I'm the angel in the family." (Smirk)

"Oh, well please make sure to tell your brother if you can go to Kawaii Chan's sleepover."

"Ok, i'll try."

"Thanks! Hope to see you later!"

"You too!"

Great now, I just realized i had to persuade to most stubborn person on Earth. Eh what the heck, i'll try my best.

* * *

Wow, I never knew trying to tell Aaron if I could go to a sleep over could be so hard.

"Aaron?"

"Yea, loser?"

"Wow, just wow, but I was wondering if i could go to a sleep over?"

"Whose?"

"Kawaii Chan's."

"That weird cat, pink girl?"

*sighs* "Yes."

"Well, I really don't know."

"What why?"

"That cat girl is kinda weird."

"So! You're to strict."

"What how?"

"You just are, and also don't call Kawaii Chan a cat."

"Eh what ever. And also why not? She is a cat."

"Well we don't call ourselves dogs, don't we?"

"Ugh, I hate when you are right."

"YES, I know right!"

"Well, you can go."

"Thanks Aaron."

"I'll drive you there. I'll tell dad that you are in a nerdy, study group."

"Shut up."

"Haha, fine."

* * *

Aaron just dropped me off at Aphmau's house. I just hope that Aaron don't figure out that this is Aphmau's house. I just said it was KC's house because he will over react. Of course, they argue a lot. More than me and Aaron. I walk to the door, and I rang the doorbell.

*The door opens*

There at the door was a woman standing there. She looked familiar, or shall I say familiar to someone.

"Is this Aphmau's house?"

"Oh why hello! Are you Aphmau's friend?"

"Yes, indeed."