Watched by her...

It was already time for second block! Luckily the first block is not that important, because I can't let Aaron see that I ditch 1st block! Oh my, look at the time I need to go now!

*2 minutes later*

Ok, finally I'm here! I really hope I'm not too late! As I'm walking to class I see a bunch of girls gathering by a window. What's going on? Is there a concert going on? Haha I'm just kidding! As I walk in into class room. It was now obvious! I see Aphmau, Garroth, and Laurence. Sense they are by a window, you can see a bunch of girls staring at them. Including Ivy. Ugh, why am I always the one who have the SHOO them away!?

"OH (Y/N), PLEASE HELP US!"
"Aphmau, it's ok! This happens a lot!"
"For real? How do they even handle this?"
"Eh, they don't"
"Then who?"
"Me, because they can handle it. Not me!"
"I'm so sorry that you have to go through this!"
"No, it's ok! I'm numb to it."
"Well do you need help?"
"No, I got this!"

I went to try to scoot Laurence out of the way, but instead I fell onto him. I felt so embarrassed, but he didn't seem to mind. Now I just realized that all the time that I hang out with him. He have such beautiful blue eyes.

"Uh (y/n), are you alright?"
"OH UH YES!!"
"I'm sorry if I was in your way!"
"NO ITS SO TOTALLY FINE!!!"
"Um hehe well, you can fall more often!"
"Huh, what do you mean?"
"Oh hehe I mean like fall onto me!"
"What um!?"
"I'm sorry!!"

I heard him whispering something.

"Ugh, I'm such a loser!"

I can't believe he called himself a loser! He's like one of the most popular kids in school! DOES HE REALIZE IM THE LOSER HERE!!Well I was red walking outside of class. I went up to the group of girls, and I saw that Ivy wasn't so happy with me. She walked up to me, and got into my face.
"What are you doing here brat!"
"Ivy just leave now!"
"Why should I listen to a brat like you!"
"Because you should get where you are supposed to be!"
"I'm supposed to be here with my babe!"
"Who's your babe?"
"DONT BE SILLY IT IS OBVIOUS!"
"Let me guess is it Garroth?"
"YES MY SWEET GAREROTH!!"
"It's pronounced Garroth."
"What ever!"
"Now just go away! Tell your friends too!!"
"No!"
"Don't make me!"
"Make you do what? You are not tough as your brother!"
"Shut up!"
"You know I'm right!"
"Grr"

I got so angry, and I don't even know what I was doing. I just got so mad that, all I could think about is how mad I am. All I remember is balling my fist, and I was about to swing. Then the bell rang.

"Haha see you later loser!"
"Whatever!"

I went back in class, and they were gone. Except for Aphmau! I can't believe they just left me behind! I feel happy that she stayed here.

"Hey Aphmau, where's everyone?"
"Oh they left for their next class."
"But without me?"
"Yea I'm sorry."
"No it's ok!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yea you stayed with me!"
"Well I can't just leave you here!"
"Thanks, well now shall we walk?"
"Ok"

Aphmau and I were walking to our next class. I just felt kinda angry at them. Not Aphmau tho. I just can't believe that they just bailed on me, but I guess sense they are popular. They don't pay attention to their real friends. Well it's ok I guess.
Aphmau had to go to her class, and now I'm all alone. As I'm walking I hear someone call my name.

"(Y/N)!"
"Huh?"

I turned around seeing who it is, and it was Dante. Dante is his own kind, and I think it's stupid that he thinks he is the love master. Like haha no never!

"So (y/n), what are you doing here walking alone?"
"I don't know."
"Well a babe like you should have a man with you!"
"Really who?" (Sarcasm)
"Me!"
"Umm no goodbye!"

I tried to walk away, but he just got right in front of me. He just flirts, and tries to show his muscles to me. The thing is there is nothing there!

"Babe, please don't walk away from me!"
"Dante, I am not your babe!"
"Please just give me a chance!"
"Are you really that desperate!"
"To be honest, a little."
"Well find desperate girls!"
"Please listen to me!"
"No go away!"
"Please!"
"Goodb-"

He stoped me from walking any further. He puts his right hand on my cheek. What the heck am I feeling right now? Am I really
blushing from him? The weird thing is he is acting differently from what he is actually is.

"(Y/n), the thing is you are different from many girls I know."
"W-what do y-you mean?"
"Like what you said!"
"What?"
"You are not desperate like me or others."
"Well of course!"
"I always thought I'm into those types of girls!"
"You are into every girl though."
"I know that, but getting all the ladies just make me feel important."
"Dante, you are important!"
"Really to who?"
"To life itself."
"Really?"
"Yep"
"Thanks (y/n), I never really felt like a real human for awhile."
"Haha what do you mean? You aren't a Mefwa or a Wolf!"
"That's true, but you made me feel like myself."
"Well I'm glad that I did that!"
"Just thank you!"
Before I could respond. Dante just hugged me. You can tell he's been hiding something, and he doesn't want to show it. The thing is his hug explains the whole thing to me.

IM SORRY THAT IM SO LATE!!!!! SOWWY SOWWY!!!!
FORGIVE ME!!!!