Rumors

I was bored out of my mind in dentention. Ugh it is so boring! Why do I have to be part of it. For all the things they should be thanking me for stopping it!

I was walking around and trying to find something to do. I was looking at Blaze, and he gave me a wink. I just turned around, and looked at Gene. He gave me a smile. I turned around in disgust.

I saw Gene heading towards me. I balled up my fist. Just in case he was going to do something stupid as usual.

He sat on a desk right beside me from where I was standing.

"So babe I forgive you for socking me in the stomach."

"Ew do not call me babe!"

"C'mon. Do you not get the hint? Isn't it obvious?"

"What? That you are a jerk, and you flirt with all girls."

"Grr. No."

"Then what is it? You want me too feel bad?"

"No. I. I. *sigh* I like you."

"What?"

My eyes widen. This have to be a joke. Like he can't be for real. The leader of the shadow knights likes his enemie's little sister. It haves to be a joke!

*click*

"Haha that's funny Gene!"

"No it's for real!"

"How would I know! You know how our connection is!"

"How can I prove it to you?"

"You can't!"

"Ah I know!"

"What?"

*click*

He put his palm on my face AGAIN! The thing was. The thing was he leaned in for a kiss.

*click*

I slapped him. Heck no I was not gonna let his Gene germs touch my lips. I will never, and I mean ever let him do that. He can go kiss a rotten egg. I swear if he did kiss me. It would be an end for him.

"Why the heck would you try to kiss me!?"

"It was the only way to prove it to you!"

"You didn't have to do that!"

"How else was I suppose to show my feelings to you!?"

"Uh not by kissing me!"

I was looking if Blaze seen the whole thing. He was sleeping the through the whole thing. What the heck. Just when I needed him. He is freaking asleep.

***

Detention was done. Ugh I'm so happy it is! It was so boring, and I could not stay in the same room as Blaze and Gene.

I was walking through the hallway. People were staring. Like I kicked their puppy.
All eyes were on me. I was thinking that if I got something on my face. Well just kept walking.