The Lavery Twins - Chapter 17

Comenzar desde el principio

"Shane," I mumbled, taking a deep breath. Shane wasn't looking at me. Why?

"What?" He muttered, taking out his phone. I sighed, and shook my head.

"Nothing," I finally said. He'll be fine tomorrow. He might not even remember anything. I mean, I guess I'd be mad if I walked in on my twin brother nearly having sex with our neighbour who was close to us.

After Shane was on his phone for a minute, he sighed and finally looked at me. Our eyes met, and after glaring at me for a few seconds, his face eased up and he relaxed. "Come on," he said, "we should go find everybody."

I nodded, relieved he's okay now. "Alright." Shane gave me a half-hearted smile, and I then felt like a huge weight was lifted off me. Thank god he's not mad at me. I mean, I know Shane. He's not like Matt -- forever holding grudges on people and never ever being able to let people live things down. No, Shane's a forgiver. He never really stays pissed for a long time, and eventually just forgets about it. Well, except if it isn't his brother -- Shane will always be mad at Matt. I felt more guilty, and as I followed Shane out of the room, I felt a frown creep onto my face. What have I done? What's going to happen now? Is Shane going to tell anybody? Probably not, right? He wouldn't do that.....would he?

I mean, just like Matt said....I was just a good to 'fool around with'.

The party was probably just as live as it was when we first arrived, people were still pumped and dancing, hammered and singing, making out, hooking up. It was insane, and it was probably like almost two-thirty in the morning.

"Okay, this is crazy," Shane shouted over the music as we made our way past crowds of sweaty people. I grimaced.

"Where did you see them last?" I asked. God, I don't even know where Ally is! When I was starting to get lost in the jungle of people, Shane roughly grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me along with him. I kept bumping into people, and I rolled my eyes at the constant contact of strangers.

"The last time I seen Brandon was almost two hours ago," Shane informed me, looking irritated at the fact we had to go out of our way to look for these people. I don't blame him -- I'm tired, and I kinda just want to leave.

We still have alot of people to find. Jordan, Morgan, Ally, Brandon, Damian and Amber. And --

"There you guys are!" Matt suddenly said, his hand on my shoulder. Nevermind then.

Shane raised an eyebrow, and wiped his forehead. "Did you find anyone yet?"

"No," Matt yelled. "Can't we just leave?"

I rolled my eyes, and nudged him. "We can't leave them here, you douche. Plus, Amber has her car here."

"Well, I'm pretty sure she won't be able to drive!"

"No shit, sherlock." I'm starting to get annoyed with the world now. I'm tired as hell, and I feel like I'm about to collapse.

I looked around the hallway, and spotted alot of closed doors. Knowing Morgan and Jordan -- who can both be easily compared to horny rabbits, they'd probably be busy. Well, it's worth the risk on checking, right?

"Are any of you willing to break into those bedrooms?" I shouted over the music, pointing towards all the doors.

Without answering, the twins ran over to different doors, and started breaking in. I walked over to one, and started banging on it.

"MORGAN! JORDAN!" I screamed. "LETS GO!"

When I didn't get any sort of response, I yanked the door open, and flicked the light on. Two random teenagers looked up at me in alarm, and the girl quickly covered herself with the sheets. I fet the blush forming onto my cheeks in embarrassment. Kill me now.