11

i quietly walked to joshua's room. the door was closed and when i tried opening it, it wouldn't budge.

did he leave already?

without telling me?

"joshua?" i whispered, hoping he'd answer me.

i heard something creak away from where my ear was on the door. maybe a chair? and then the locks turned.

he was standing there, wearing black boxers and a dark purple shirt.

he looked...

hot.

"tyler? what are you doing here? get away from me. go back to-to wherever you were before now. just leave me alone." he hissed.

"but joshua–"

joshua gently pushed me against the wall across from his door.

he put his body against mine and roughly kissed all over my neck, and then he traveled his hand down and teased the head of my parts.

i wanted josh.

but not like this.

i pushed josh off of me and wrapped my arms around myself.

"josh–"

josh grabbed my arms and pinned them above me.

"'daddy' won't catch us if that's what you're worried about." he whispered, kissing my jaw.

a single tear rolled down my cheek. "i can't do that to him. he'd be disappointed with me, and you. he won't help you anymore."

joshua let me go, then went into his room, closing the door.

the lock clicked.

and there was the same creaking sound.